What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Skin Hunger
This topic is about Skin Hunger
SOLVED: Children's/YA > fantasy trilogy about young boy chosen to attend a wizard training school. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Subtledawn (new)

Subtledawn | 3 comments I only read the first two books but now I can't remember the author's name.
The first two books were pretty dark, like the boys have to learn to conjure themselves food and nearly starve to death in the process.
Pretty sure the first two books were written and published after the year 2000, and when I read them (2010?) the final book had not been written.
I'm fairly certain it was by a female, american author, but not anyone super famous. I'm not even sure if she wrote any books prior to this trilogy.

message 2: by Shanna_redwind (last edited Nov 28, 2013 11:15AM) (new) - added it

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments I don't know the book, but I think someone else is looking for it:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

There's a suggestion of Skin Hunger on that thread. I haven't read it, but could it be your book?

message 3: by Subtledawn (new)

Subtledawn | 3 comments thanks, that is definitely the book, and the third one is currently at the publishing house, getting ready to be released soon.
Thanks for the help.

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments You're welcome. I was intrigued enough by the other description to remember it. I'm definitely going to have to read it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Skin Hunger (other topics)