Marvel and DC United (RP) discussion

Places > The William's Manor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 523 (523 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Wait Williams as in George's family??

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha came in alone. Roger was off doing his thing. She saw Stacey. "Hello Stacey."

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "You're so polite! This is why you're the only maid that's lasted so long dearie." She said, giving Stacey a pat on the cheeks.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Stacey, be a dear and bring a bottle of wine and two glasses down to the study for me." She said as she walked down to the study. She never let anyone in the study, not even Roger, so it had to be something important.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She reached the study and pulled a key from a pocket in the breast of her dress. She unlocked the door and went in. The study was a rather spacious room with two large book cases and a queen sized bed. There were monitors hacked into the city surveillance systems strewn across the room. There was a closet full of all her toys, varying in many ways, from playful to deadly. The most impressive thing in the room though, was the throne made of shadow, rock, and magma that was hers. She sat in it and waited for Stacey

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments A shadow opened the door for Stacey. A comfortable chair sat in front of the throne. "Come sit down Stacey, I want to have a talk with you."

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha took the glass and took a sip, before taking the other bottle and pouring Stacey a drink. "There's no need to call me ma'am Stacey. To be honest I trust you more than I trust my own husband, which is really saying something." She handed Stacey the glass, "cheers." She said

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha nodded, "how have you been my dear? Everything going ok working here?"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Yes... That was my choice there... Roger doesn't particularly care what you wear since he's never here. Most everything here is my preference." She said, looking Stacey up and down.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Thank you dear!" She said cheerily. "Do you have anyone who lives with you at home?" She asked, wanting to know more about her maid.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "That's very good!" She said, "do we pay you well enough to support him?" She was leaning forward by this point, her cleavage showing very obviously

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "That's good." She said, noticing Stacey's face go red. She put her hand on Stacey's cheek and pinched it playfully.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha looked into Stacey's eyes so that they were locked in each other's sight. Martha grabbed Stacey by the waist, and shadows moved the table out of the way. Martha then got closer to Stacey

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable dear?" She said, her face showing a mix of expressions, tiny bit of sad being one.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Her face showed a bit more calm. "Okay dearie." She said and started running her hand up and down Stacey's back

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Oh naughty girl!" Martha said jokingly. She slid her hand down the back of Stacey's skirt.

message 17: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Eats popcorn reading XP))

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Lols)

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha's eyes dropped in embarrassment.

(Kk)

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "My husband wouldn't shoot you. He knows I like to have some female company every now and then... And even if I did break up I wouldn't fire you, I know how hard it is to take care of a child and I wouldn't make it harder for you."

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "You know my line of work, if I don't want someone to know something they won't know. But, I will respect that you said no." She said, slightly frustrated on the inside. She sat down on her throne and drank some more wine

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She stood up again. "Ok dear. I swear your son won't ever know." She said, her voice smooth and silky, an very persuasive

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Ok, I won't hit you or use any of my more painful toys, but I will still enjoy it and you will too." She said, moving forward and kissing Stacey

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha loved it when she had another woman to be her plaything. She kissed her harder and grabbed her ass with both hands

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha squeezed her ass and kissed her more passionately than she kissed Roger.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She slowly pushed Stacey toward the large bed in the center of the room. It was shaped like a heart and had beautiful red sheets. She rubbed Stacey's leg with one hand and her side with the other.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments When they reached the edge of the bed martha pushed forward and landed on top of Stacey (pm from here?)

message 28: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((*rages* Ahhhh D:<))

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (What? :3)

message 30: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Lol XP oh nothing....))

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Riiiight XD)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 2473 comments Mod
Lace walked up to the door double checking the address this was were she was suppose to be. She was dressed in her outfit she was sent

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha walked about the house, bored. She would go wreak some havoc but there was only so much she could do before crime became rather tedious. She needed a break, and she needed company. Roger was off doing whatever it was that he did, so she needed a maid who could work almost round the clock

((either that one or this one (view spoiler) We could have different outfits for different maids.. ))

She knocked on the door taking a deep breathing knowing she had the right address this time

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha walked up to the door and opened it. Noticing her outfit, she said, "come on in! I assume you're the new girl?"

((it's up to you corbin))

"Yes ma'am" She said smiling at her "Thanks so much for the job madamk"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (I like the outfit Kirito found XD)

"You're welcome dearie! And you're so polite! I have just one question for you, what hours can you work? And I guess there's a second, what would be a suitable payment for you, within reason?"

((kk (: then that outfit it is! ))

"I could work as many as needed.. I have no family or things I need to tend to outside of my work" She told her and shrugged at her other question

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Well I'll pay you my usual rate and you can live in the manor if you'd like!"

"It would be a honor! Thank you so much! She says making a small courtesy

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She ruffled her hair gently, "you're such a polite little cutie you are!" She added

She blushed smiling "Why thank you"

"Anything I can do for you madam?"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Let me show you to your room, and I'll also show you where everything is afterwards." She said grabbing her hand gently and pulled her along

"Okay!" She says happily

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She stopped in front of a door. Martha pulled a heart shaped key out of her breast pocket. She unlocked the door and went in. It was a large room with a four posted queen sized bed. It had a closet, a tall mirror, and a few dressers and a chest at the foot on the front end of the bed. "What do you think?" Martha asked her, handing her the key.

"My lord!" Lace said her jaw dropping "A=are you sre about this?!"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "It's all yours!" She said with a smile, "we have too many rooms in this house and no one to fill them. And if you need me there's a phone that connects straight to my cell." She said with a chuckle

"Oh my lord! Thank you so much!" LAce said her brown red hair in a messy bun and a smile on her face

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Martha gave the girl a hug. She needed more love than she sounded like she got. "If you ever need to come down to my study, just call me and ask and I'll get ready for you." She said with a grin. "Let me show you to the kitchen." She said, guiding her again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11