Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Michelle + Alex = Super Amazing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 153 (153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Soooo idea, that you can totally shoot down, is modern day crossdresser x normal girl?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

Hmmmm...........How about Shapeshifter and Normal girl?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Wutttt????

Okay, dibs called on shifter

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So you want to be able to shift and turn into a guy whenever you want? That's the type I'm talking about.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Ya. I was originally thinking realistic but okay.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Trish Channing
Species: Human

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Annabelle
Shapeshifter
description

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

How do we want to do this?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Trish takes a Forrest walk & Annabelle spots her?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Trish Channing woke up on a Friday afternoon after she flew to Seattle from Phoenix. There was a beautiful forest so she decided to drive over to the narrow enterance and get out and have a nice jogg through it. Trish was a very athletic girl who loved to be chased.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Annabelle was walking around the forest, turning into different animals, pretending to be them.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Longer please if you can.))

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments ((Okay! Adding on~))

Annabelle enjoyed being different species, learning how to mimic them. It was a skill she was getting better at, she could be anything she wanted at anytime she wanted. Currently she was scurrying around with some squirrels.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Trish was passing Annabelle by as she jogged faster and faster.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Annabelle saw the girl, she was stunned by her figure. She got on the path and turned into a human. She made clothes appear on her, as if she was also jogging. She started to follow this magnesific woman

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Trish felt like she was being followed and looked over her shoulder. "Hello." She said seeing Annabelle right away and jogged a little bit quicker wanting to have the feeling of being chased.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Annabelle smiled "Hello" she said happily. Seeing her gain speed. She smiled and happily kept up with her. She didn't mind at all. She want to be close to her and this was the cost.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Trish looked over her shoulder and stopped when she reached the cliff. "Are you from around here?" She asked now thinking of trying to make friends since Seattle would be her new home now.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She watched her "Yes, are you?" She asked, since now Trish was now paying attention to detail and actually looking at her, Annabelle make the clothes into more of a fabric substance.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"No,I'm from Phoenix Arizona." Trish tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear an smiled genuinely noticing Annabelle's perfect form in a jogging suit. "I'm Trish." She introduced holding her hand out for her to shake.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled, she took her hand, shaking it. "What's it like down there?" She asked, noticing her beauty. She adore the view.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's very warm back in Arizona." She answered,"Constantly sunny." She added taking her hand back now.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //I've update the other :)

Annabelle smiled, "Well, that'll change now." She said, knowing it was very different from 'very sunny'

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah surprisingly I like this weather." She smiled gently as she looked down at the ocean that was lapping at the bottom. She slowly started to strip down until she was just in her bra and underwear and prepared to dive into the water when she's 50 feet up from it.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She watched her, she enjoyed the veiw. She walked up beside her. "Can I join in in the swim?" She asked

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, it's going to be very cold." She looked at her before jumping and splashing into the water hard. She was under the water for a few seconds then came up for air.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled at her, looking down. She took a step back, letting her clothes turn into a 2 piece bikini, making it as if she had come to swim. She jumped off, shooting in and rising a few minutes later

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"There you are cutie." Trish said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled at her. She splashed her, Annabelle smiled, this was amusing to you. She felt weird for not turning into a mermaid.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Trish went underwater and wrapped her arms around her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed and looked down at the girl. She slowe her kicking down to no kick the girl

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Trish came up still behind her and whispered in her ear,"you're so different from must girls I've met."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Her face lit up, did she know? How could she know. She looked back at her "How so?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Something about you. I can't put my finger on it but I really like it." She said kissing her on the cheek holding her close.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed, her face turned very red. She didn't know wether to tell her or not. She decided not to yet. "Maybe because I'm a lesbian?" She asked. Lying.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Not lying in the seance of she wasn't a lesbian, but dodging her suspensions

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am too." She smiled swimming backward and dived in shyly going pretty far down picked up a sea shell. She came back up and gave it to her."Pretty huh?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She watched her, she felt happy. She smiled at her. "Thank you!" She said happily, she looked around and couldn't easily find something that she could get

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome." She whispered her lips teasing just centimeters away from hers. "Do you want to kiss me?" she asked clearly wanting to be kissed.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled gently and nodded slowly. "You are beautiful, so you deserve it" she whispered and kissed her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Trish moaned kissing her back

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Annabelle moaned gently, she let her hands wonder, down.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"mmmm..... do you want me?" Trish whispered.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She nodded gently, "Yes beautiful." She didn't think about it, but if Trush tried to undress her. She was doomed. That was currently apart of her skin.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well let's go for the hike to get my clothes and I'll warm you up in my car." She smirked.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled gently, she let her hands wonder agsin, just to tease her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmmm..." She moaned.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled at her kissing at her forehead.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

With that she started to swim away to go get her clothes,"You coming?" She asked looking back at her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled gently and followed her. "Sure sexy" she said happily, she was going to pretend to not find her clothes so she wouldn't need to change her form, just to edit her clothing.

« previous 1 3 4