Warriors: Clans of Destiny~ Warriors Cats RP~ discussion

WindClan RP > Camp

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 218 comments Mod

message 2: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Runningflight padded out of the warriors' den Dusttail behind. ''What do you want to do today Dusttail?'' Runningflight asked. ''I want to go hunting'' Dusttail replied. ''Can we?'' he asked. ''Of course we can'' Runningflight replied cheerfully. ''We haven't gone hunting in a while'' Dusttail remarked. ''I know'' Runningflight said.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Clawstrike stalked out of the warriors den. His pelt was ruffled from his uneasy sleep, "Yes. Go hunting," he growled. "I'll tell Opalstar that you will be hunting for the rest of the day." His voice rang with his deputyship he liked the sound of it on his voice.

message 4: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Runningflight and Dusttail walked out of camp like their deputy told them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Opalstar trotted out of her den. She nodded to Clawstrike, "Greetings." She meowed and padded over to her deputy, "I must go to the Moonpool tonight. Will you be able to keep the Clan in line while I'm gone?"

Clawstrike nodded and dipped his head in respect toward his leader. "Of course, Opalstar." He meowed, "When you return it will be like you never left."

message 6: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Runningflight and Dusttail stopped dead in their tracks. They overheard Clawstrike and Opalstar's conversation. ''You're going to Moonpool Opalstar?'' Dusttail asked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Opalstar turned and looked at Dusttail, she nodded. "Yes, I am. Is that a problem?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

Clawstrike dug his claws into the ground hating having his conversation interrupted but he didn't show his disappointment.

message 8: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''No, it's not a problem at all. We're just surprised, that's all'' Dusttail meowed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you surprised?" Opalstar asked amusement in her voice. "Isn't it perfectly normal for a Clan leader to visit the Moonpool on occasion?"

message 10: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Yes'' Dusttail meowed.

Runningflight looked at Dusttail. ''I think we should start going'' he meowed.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Actually, hold on a moment. I would like Clawstrike to accompany me too the Moonpool. Dusttail, I'm leaving you in charge." Opalstar meowed looking at her deputy for feedback.

"I will gladly accompany you," Clawstrike meowed.

message 12: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''But me and Runningflight were about to go hunting'' Dusttail meowed. ''But I suppose I can stay, we'll just do it another time'' he meowed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh you can still go hunting," Opalstar nodded. "Just don't be out in the territory too long."

Clawstrike twitched the tip of his tail in impatience.

message 14: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Okay'' Dusttail meowed happily. ''We won't be long, I promise!'' Dusttail exclaimed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good," Opalstar meowed and turned to Clawstrike. "Let's get going," she flicked her tail and led Clawstrike to the Moonpool.

message 16: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Runningflight and Dusttail ran out of camp to go hunting.