Splintered Fan Club discussion

Splintered (Splintered, #1)
This topic is about Splintered
Thanks to all of you!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.G. (last edited Nov 28, 2013 07:47AM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Who am I thankful for this year? All of you! Thanks for making Splintered's debut year so much fun!

Alice Thank You photo Alice-in-Wonderland_zpsd776f750.png

Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate the holiday). If not, happy and safe weekend to all!

message 2: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Aw, thnx AG. We are all very thankful for your book.

message 3: by Clare (new) - added it

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Happy thanksgiving to you guys to!

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments Happy thanksgiving everyone!! And a big thank you to AG for her intriguing and wonderful books, her motley bunch of incredible characters and her brilliant storytelling :)

message 5: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Awww! You guys are the best. *group hug* :) Have a fab weekend!

message 6: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments *hugs back* You're welcome :)

La La How did I miss this!!!!! *arms akimbo* We are so thankful for you too, A.G., because you are so sweet and giving of your time!! *blows kisses*

message 8: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Linda "La La" wrote: "How did I miss this!!!!! *arms akimbo* We are so thankful for you too, A.G., because you are so sweet and giving of your time!! *blows kisses*"

Aww, thank you. <3 *collects kisses and stashes them in a treasure chest*

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "Linda "La La" wrote: "How did I miss this!!!!! *arms akimbo* We are so thankful for you too, A.G., because you are so sweet and giving of your time!! *blows kisses*"

Aww, thank you. <3 *collects k..."

*tosses moths in chest*

I also wanted to be thankful for something I forgot to say earlier, and I rarely get a chance to say it here:

Being available.
You're always here, interacting with your (slightly) rabid fanbase, reading their fanfiction, and commenting on their photos.

I get the feeling you won't be able to do that so much soon, because you'll probably get really popular and might not have enough time for us ;)

So at least for now, while we have our small, tightly-knit community, let's have a short Thanksgiving in June.

*hugs all around*
*chases turkey with a hammer*

message 10: by A.G. (last edited Jun 20, 2014 02:19PM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Linda "La La" wrote: "How did I miss this!!!!! *arms akimbo* We are so thankful for you too, A.G., because you are so sweet and giving of your time!! *blows kisses*"

Aww, thank you.
..."

Haha! YES, nothing's better than chasing your meal with a mallet. ;P

*hugs back* You're so nice!

And yeah, things are starting to get pretty crazy, but I'll hop over here as often as I can! You guys are so fun and keep me happy when I'm down in the dumps w/edits and the tougher side of publishing. So I'll never stop visiting the threads. I just might have to carve it back to once a week sometimes. <3

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

You are an Amazing Author xD

I Am Eagerly Awaiting Ensnared:)

message 12: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Ginny♥♡Queen of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "You are an Amazing Author xD

I Am Eagerly Awaiting Ensnared:)"

Thanks Ginny! Can't wait for you guys to get to read. :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

A.G. wrote: "Ginny♥♡Queen of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "You are an Amazing Author xD

I Am Eagerly Awaiting Ensnared:)"

Thanks Ginny! Can't wait for you guys to get to read. :D"

Your Welcome:)

I Can Imagine

message 14: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Dahanci wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Linda "La La" wrote: "How did I miss this!!!!! *arms akimbo* We are so thankful for you too, A.G., because you are so sweet and giving of your time!! *blows kisses*"

Aww, thank you.
..."

Ditto. I love how much you participate in the forum threads are there to talk to us fans.

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Linda "La La" wrote: "How did I miss this!!!!! *arms akimbo* We are so thankful for you too, A.G., because you are so sweet and giving of your time!! *blows kisses*"

A..."

Ah, thank you so much!
I'm starting to get all these warm fuzzy feelz from being on this thread
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ❤

message 16: by Clare (new) - added it

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments A.G. Kicks book bootie in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE ! Not only are her books fantastic and her characters are more important(sp?) to me than many actual creatures masquerading as people!
Anita is nice and really likes her fans as friends. Not just a means to an end or some other p.r. Related ick.
Anita's rad, this fan club is full of fantastic people I'm so lucky to have met and than actually continued friendships with.
So though I haven't been around much I do listen to the playlists and they're great, the stuff on Pinterest. & the artistic posts are inspiring ! Everyone on this thread and in this group is Killer! I totally mean that in the nicest possible way:) I hope this tangent finds you well - Ta Ta for now.... Clare a.k.a. Rabidfaery & Mousehead :)

message 17: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Clare wrote: "A.G. Kicks book bootie in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE ! Not only are her books fantastic and her characters are more important(sp?) to me than many actual creatures masquerading as people!
Anita is nice and..."

Thank you Clare! It's easy to be nice to such amazing people, BTW. ;)

Candy (candym89) | 55 comments I agree you don't see many other authors on here talking with their fans the way you do. It's wonderful getting to talk to you.

message 19: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Candy wrote: "I agree you don't see many other authors on here talking with their fans the way you do. It's wonderful getting to talk to you."

Thanks Candy! *hugs*

message 20: by Aradia (new)

Aradia P-a | 10 comments Its really cool that your on here talking to fans since most authors dont...

message 21: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments I gotta say guys, I think it's all of you who make this place so much fun to hang out. ;) Pretty sure I have the best group of fans anywhere!

And I hope I never get too busy to stop in and chat from time to time because I would miss all the debates, fan art / fan fic, and Wonderland hijinks. :D

Katie | 41 comments A.G. wrote: "I gotta say guys, I think it's all of you who make this place so much fun to hang out. ;) Pretty sure I have the best group of fans anywhere!

And I hope I never get too busy to stop in and chat fr..."

Oh, yes, we definitely love your books! I'm also trying to pick up hints about what happens next *grins*

message 23: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Katie wrote: "A.G. wrote: "I gotta say guys, I think it's all of you who make this place so much fun to hang out. ;) Pretty sure I have the best group of fans anywhere!

And I hope I never get too busy to stop i..."

Aw, haha. Well, I have an Ensnared pinterest board with lots of teasers: http://www.pinterest.com/splinteredbo.... And I posted an excerpt there today. ;)

Katie | 41 comments A.G. wrote: "Katie wrote: "A.G. wrote: "I gotta say guys, I think it's all of you who make this place so much fun to hang out. ;) Pretty sure I have the best group of fans anywhere!

And I hope I never get too ..."

Just saw the pinterest board. It's so amazing!!!
I just love Morpheus's suit...*sighs*

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments *warm fuzzy feelz everywhere*