Bookworm Buddies discussion

Bookworm Chatter > Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janie, Group Owner & Book Addict (new)

Janie Johnson | 14083 comments Mod
Just wanted to take the time to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my GR friends that celebrate! Hope everyone has a very blessed day! Hugs to all!

message 2: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Miller Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your families!

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kcanty313) | 4025 comments Heeeey Janie and Cheater-Peaker!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you both and your families!!! Love and hugs to you both!!! :) Hope you all have a yummy, happy day!

message 4: by Victor (new)

Victor Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone eats a lot of food and has a good time with their families:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy Thanksgiving Janie, Alondra, Kathryn, Victor and all my GR friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day! I'm thankful for all of you! **Hugs and Happy Eating**

message 6: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Miller Kathryn wrote: "Heeeey Janie and Cheater-Peaker!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you both and your families!!! Love and hugs to you both!!! :) Hope you all have a yummy, happy day!"

hehehhee.... Happy Thanksgiving, bad-girl! :D

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy | 214 comments Happy thanksgiving! Hope everyone has some family, turkey and books to enjoy

message 8: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 685 comments Happy Thanksgiving to all:)

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veraj121) | 2622 comments HAPPY THANKSGIVING To My Favorite Group!!!!! Enjoy

message 10: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 2695 comments I hope everyone had a truly wonderful Thanksgiving!!

message 11: by Janie, Group Owner & Book Addict (new)

Janie Johnson | 14083 comments Mod
Thanks Dustin! Hope you did as well. Thanks everyone for all the Thanksgiving wishes!

message 12: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 2695 comments We really did have a wonderful day, Janie! Thank you, again!

message 13: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) | 2216 comments A belated but very heartfelt happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful friends here on GR :)

message 14: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 2695 comments Michelle wrote: "A belated but very heartfelt happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful friends here on GR :)"

The same to you, Michelle!!:)

message 15: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2971 comments I hope that all my wonderful GR friends had very Happy Thanksgiving!

message 16: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 2695 comments Holly wrote: "I hope that all my wonderful GR friends had very Happy Thanksgiving!"

I hope you did, too, buddy!!!