The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

The Good House
This topic is about The Good House
(REVIEWS) Group Giveaway #2 - The Good House by Ann Leary

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie, Moderator (new) - added it

Kristie | 4818 comments Hi everyone!

This is the place to discuss The Good House by Ann Leary. Pleas feel free to join the discussion even if you didn't win a copy.

Happy reading!

Jodi (mommysrule) Just got my copy and its ready to be started now! Look forward to discussing it!

message 3: by Kristie, Moderator (new) - added it

Kristie | 4818 comments Hi everyone! I'm just checking in to see if all the winners have received their books and reminding you all that this thread is here to discuss!

How far along is everyone? I'd love to know if any one is reading it & what you're thinking about it.

Also, how long do you guys think you'll need to finish the book and come up with some questions? I'm still planning to set up a thread for a Q&A with the author, but want to make sure there will be questions for her to answer!

Hope you're all enjoying the book! Happy reading!!

Lynn Jarrett (bookreaderlady) | 3 comments I finished the book last month and really enjoyed it. I look forward to discussing it with members of this group AND the author!!

message 5: by Kristie, Moderator (new) - added it

Kristie | 4818 comments Excellent, Lynn! So glad you enjoyed it!

Equine Dragon  | 83 comments I just received my copy today. I can't wait to start reading it.

message 7: by Kristie, Moderator (new) - added it

Kristie | 4818 comments Happy to hear it, Rachel!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi there. Received my book about 2 weeks ago and started reading today. Unsure how long I will need to read. Shouldn't be too long =)
Thanks for the book and this will be my first Q&A. Hope I can come up with a good question.

message 9: by Kristie, Moderator (new) - added it

Kristie | 4818 comments Hi everyone! If you have any questions that you'd like answered by the author, please post them here either as you read or afterwards. If we have a few questions collected Ann Leary will come on over and answer them for us! Hope you are all enjoying the book!

Equine Dragon  | 83 comments I just finished the book. I loved it! I don't really have any questions. The questions I did have was answered in the Q&A at the end of the book. I would like to relay a message to the author that I loved it. I felt like it was written for me in a way. I was just in the area she wrote about (and it was one if the best trips I have had) I rode horses for half my life, and well I am in recovery myself (13 years) so this book was just perfect for me. When you read a book that is so good, and you get a chance to tell the author that you loved it- you gotta do it! I could not put it down, and I got through it so quickly considering its been a super busy week. I'm sad it's finished. Can she write a sequel. Haha. ;)