Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Introductions > Anime You're Waiting to Watch

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod

message 2: by Kei (new)

Kei Walker | 21 comments Code Geass r3 episode 2
the Code Geass movie (if that's not a tease)
i kinda wanna watch kamisama kiss but don't know if i want the manga to finish before seeing the anime

message 3: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod
I haven't seen Code Geass. I heard it's really good.

message 4: by Kei (new)

Kei Walker | 21 comments Megan wrote: "I haven't seen Code Geass. I heard it's really good."

it was my first anime and i was hooked by the first episode. it really is very good. :) what are you waiting to watch?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

fairy tail, it is killing me i hear that mashima sensei has stopped making any episodes and then i hear that he is. is it a mystery i will ever solve? *sob, sob*

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 47 comments Some time I want to filmy get around to waching Fairy tail seence its one of animes my frinds wach all time and I havent seen a ep yet

Am also wating for the seqal to sword art online (sao) which is Gun Gal online (GGO) which according to one my frinds is that its stating this new years

message 7: by Candy (last edited Dec 31, 2013 11:03PM) (new)

Candy Candy (watcherofanimeandreaderofmanga) Legend of Korra (Season 2).

message 8: by Lynda (new)

Lynda Vermillion (lyndaffodil) | 2 comments Legend of Korra , season 2 and
Fairytail episodes :)

message 9: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments Na-Chan wrote: "Legend of Korra (Season 2)."

Legend of Korra Season 2 was pretty good (although technically I don't think it is an anime) & I am looking forward to the next season.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 47 comments I cant wait to wach Sword art online season 2 that has just been comfurmed right after the extara eps ended on New years it supost to be comeing April

message 11: by Megan, ~I ❤ MANGA~ (new)

Megan | 621 comments Mod
I've been waiting to watch:
-Code Geass
-Sword Art Online
-Soul Eater
-Attack on Titan

message 12: by Matt (new)

Matt D. | 43 comments Could someone please recommend any good anime to me. I am kinda crazy because of an anime depriveal

message 13: by San (new)

San | 14 comments Hinata wrote: "Code Geass r3 episode 2
i kinda wanna watch kamisama kiss but don't know if i want the manga to finish before seeing the anime"

There will be a movie!?
When?

message 14: by Matt (new)

Matt D. | 43 comments Could someone recommend any good anime i can watch on youtube. CUS I AM KINDA BEING DEPRIVED FROM ANIME!

message 15: by San (last edited Jan 16, 2014 11:30AM) (new)

San | 14 comments Matt wrote: "Could someone recommend any good anime i can watch on youtube. CUS I AM KINDA BEING DEPRIVED FROM ANIME!"

Black Butler and Code Geass
Suggestion: if you can't finish Death NOte, then don't watch Code Geass

message 16: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments Matt wrote: "Could someone recommend any good anime i can watch on youtube. CUS I AM KINDA BEING DEPRIVED FROM ANIME!"

Have you seen Rave Master

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I'm waiting for Highschool DxD season 3

I sware i watch it for the plot ._.

message 18: by Matt (new)

Matt D. | 43 comments Leighton wrote: "I'm waiting for Highschool DxD season 3

I sware i watch it for the plot ._."

i saw the first 30 seconds. oh my god. how is it not rated.

message 19: by Matt (new)

Matt D. | 43 comments Maybe i should watch fullmetal alchemist

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 47 comments Leighton wrote: "I'm waiting for Highschool DxD season 3

Thats some plot I seen the who anime and it new 2 season

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 47 comments Matt wrote: "Maybe i should watch fullmetal alchemist"

if you are look for anime to wach try future diary or clanadd they both realy good

message 22: by Kei (new)

Kei Walker | 21 comments Sanyona wrote: "Hinata wrote: "Code Geass r3 episode 2
i kinda wanna watch kamisama kiss but don't know if i want the manga to finish before seeing the anime"

There w..."

CODE GEASS FAN TOO!!!??? well j was on my cg fansite and there was a comicon where not only did they introduce r3 but the producers were thinking of making a movie (not live action just a movie instead of a whole season bringing back the old characters) but they themselves are shaky on if/when is going to happen. so yeah they teased the whole audience with their indecisive nature but if is not just a random thought they are thinking and a plan for the future i will watch *_*

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments Matt wrote: "Leighton wrote: "I'm waiting for Highschool DxD season 3

i saw the first 30 seconds. oh my god. how is it not rated."

XD

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments Pikmin100xx the master of fire wrote: "Matt wrote: "Maybe i should watch fullmetal alchemist"

if you are look for anime to wach try future diary or clanadd they both realy good"

The ending to clannad is so bloody sad ._. DAT MUSIC

message 25: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments I've been reading more manga lately, however, I am excited for when the new Sailor Moon comes out, even though I know it probably won't be as good as the original, I might be pleasantly surprised ^-^

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I'm waiting for SAO season 3 to come out, cant wait for the third and fourth arc of the story, gun gale online and underworld.

message 27: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Is SAO a good anime? Because I have been planning to watch it.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments Mhm, its a GREAT ANIME, here is a rating from me,

Animation: 4/5
Design: 4.50/5
Characters: 5/5
Audio: 5/5

Overall: 4.75/5

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments i am watching the legend of the legendary hero and norigami and imma going to read brave 10

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments 乂Angela乂 wrote: "Is SAO a good anime? Because I have been planning to watch it."

yes but the end is rushed.

if you read manga read 1/2 prince which has the same concept but better and hiLARIOUS and with a whole lot of amazing guys!! <3!!!!!

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I also need to watch the last episode of toradora season 1

message 32: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments I will surely look into it ^_^ Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the anime and manga I'm planning to look into. Good graphics for me are a must!

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments SAO, has recent like anime graphics, so does toradora.

message 34: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments The graphics in SAO kind of remind me of a PS3 game I recently played. Some graphics can annoy me for some reason.

message 35: by TooLazyToLogIn (last edited Feb 24, 2014 03:29AM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments well most of it is literally based INSIDE of a game, PERSONA 4 :D

message 36: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Yeah, that's why I thought I might like it because I love video games ^-^

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I wuv vidgames, Th legend of zelda: the wind waker and Elsword, rock :D

ALSO PERSONA 4 IS AWESOME TO

message 38: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments I recently played a Wii game called Pandora's Castle, and you have to search around a massive castle to find beast flesh, and its quite interesting. I generally like adventure fighting games.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA IS THE BEST!!! Imagine if it was made into an anime.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments Well the legend of zelda majoras mask already has its own manga soooo.. :D

message 41: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Really?

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments mhm, something like 300 pages, 1 chapter

message 43: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Oh manga, I thought you meant anime XD

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments XD

FANTASIZE ALL YOU WANT BOYS, ALL YOU WANT:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs33/f/2008/240/5/9/nekomimi_supermarket_by_bird_z.jpg

message 45: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments What the hell?...

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 47 comments Fuyuki (Aka Silvy) wrote: "I'm waiting for SAO season 3 to come out, cant wait for the third and fourth arc of the story, gun gale online and underworld."

Um silvy hate to burst your boble but its accly season 2 not 3 you got to renember that ALO and SAO are just arcts of the 1st season

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments oh yeah, soz XD, i refer to it as season three cuz its the third arc of the story

message 48: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Ever consider Link to be a little shady?
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photo...

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments ._. *slowly steps back*

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/77977044...

Zeldas parallel universe would look like that

« previous 1 3 4 5