~The Unbelievable~ discussion

Cholla Springs > Gab-tooth breech

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) | 330 comments Mod

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments ?? Zendaya hung onto him while continuing to hold the hat on her head and glanced around, tho she wasn't quite excited about the gun power they were talking about, since she preferred her swords but it was going to be dangerous so... It was going to loads of fun...

message 3: by Nightmare (new)

John stopped the horse as they neared the mining mountain.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya jumped off and smirked glancing around as she waited for him to make the next move... Since hers usually involved going straight In and causing a whole lot of hell..

message 5: by Nightmare (new)

John jumped off, before he began to walk towards the mining town

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya chuckled and followed him with a skip in her step..

message 7: by Nightmare (new)

"Irish!" John shouted before loud crashes echoes the mountain.
"John? John is that you? John-my...what a fine lady you have got yourself now." The dark haired man, with bags under his eyes and a strong nasty smell of liquor stained to him said.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya's expression twisted into one of disgust seeing the man, "yes and the fine lady can speak for herself, talk like I'm not here again and ill knock that stink right off ya," she hissed still wearing jacks hat..

message 9: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments **john

message 10: by Nightmare (new)

((Lol jack))

Irish laughed before looking at John. "Quite the girl you got there John, lets head over here, the guns this way..."
As they ran, they were caught by a large hoard of zombies. "Fucking parasites. You gal? Can ye handle a weapon?"

message 11: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya rolled her eyes strolling after them before her gaze landed on the zombies and smirked, "oh honey, you'd be jealous of how well I can handle a weapon.... Just don't get in my way," she hissed as her long japanese sword materialized in her hand, "lets dance with some zombies," she purred shooting John a wink..

message 12: by Nightmare (new)

John smiled before taking out his explosive riffle and began to shoot at the zombies, one after the other they exploded into pieces. Flesh flying. John looked at zendaya. "Throw this" he said handing her an jar of boom bait.

message 13: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya scowled but did as she was told... After she decapitated a few zombies before hand of course... While 'accidentally' nicking Irish on the arm with her sword...

message 14: by Nightmare (new)

Irish snapped his gaze to her. "OI! Watch where you swing the sword love! You ought to know dat!"

John smiled when the bait zendaya threw attracted the flesh addicts and the dynamite stick exploded, along with the load of them.

message 15: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya watched the explosion with odd excitement and glee, "that was beautiful... Lets do it again!" She cried excitedly literally tugging on johns jacket sleeve before shooting Irish a glare, "oh I'm sorry, didn't see you there," she said mockingly sarcastically...

message 16: by Nightmare (new)

John laughed. "That's my girl, explosives."

Just as she was tugging, a reacher walked up and grasped the back of John, pulling him.

Brooke appeared instantly, tearing the zombie off John and tackled it, fighting with it. More and more reachers piled around her before she screamed angrily. Before she growled almost for help.

message 17: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya growled her eyes began glowing as she looked at John, "get somewhere up high cowboy, now," she snapped at his twirling her blades before she leaped into actions in seconds she killed the majority of the zombies surrounding Brooke.... And a quarter of them died from simply biting her..

message 18: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke started to panic. "Leave! Now!!! Go!!" She hissed at them all.
John looked at Irish. "Take zendaya out, I will get Brooke." He stated simply, leaving no room for arguments.

The reachers began to light up with some green substance

message 19: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya swore and leaped up and towards the reacher landing beside it she kicked it up and used her sword as a bat, hitting it away from them... But that just enable her to reach Brooke she pulled her towards her, "are you insane?! Like hell we'd leave you," she hissed at her before dragging her towards John, "I told ya to beat it," she growled at him pushing Brooke towards him before swinging her sword around and decapitating another one of those things backing away from it, "go now you three... Now!"

message 20: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke growled before pushing all of them away as she grasped zendaya's arm seeing the green grow brighter and she threw zendaya back and jumped in front as the zombie exploded and the poison flew everywhere, landing on Brooke. She collapsed on the ground as the rest began to explode and die down till there was nothing left but Brooke on the ground and covered with poisoned green...shit.

message 21: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "YOU IDIOT!" Zendaya shrieked at her grabbing her by the arms and began dragging her away, "dammit John go get help, someone that knows how to deal with poison," she commanded him while she transported the two of them up onto the nearest flat surfaces building and laid her down, disappearing and reappearing with a bucket of water and just dumped it onto her....

message 22: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke moved, spazzing on the floor as she clawed it, her eyes a bottomless black and teeth sharpened.

John looked at Irish who followed the girls. John quickly hopped on his steed and road off.

message 23: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Dammit idiot, you should have ran! But nooo no one listens to this demon," zendaya muttered in a growl before making Irish appear with them and glared at him, "attempt to clean that shit off her," she told him strictly.

message 24: by Nightmare (new)

Irish smiled, before taking the cloth and began to scrub.
Brooke looked over at zendaya. "Don't....don't tell...jack." She said before falling into Unconsciousness.

John ran to armadillo rounding up a few doctors including west dickens and then went to find jack

message 25: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya scowled but said nothing knowing she wouldn't tell, couldn't she was told not to...
He then glared at Irish, "I'll be back, you try anything or leave her... Ill find you... And ill kill you," she purred her eyes flashed glowing before she flashes out and appeared with John and the doctors, "cowboy no time to get jack, you get them to Brooke, ill get jack," she told him strictly...

message 26: by Nightmare (new)

Irish rolled his eyes and continued to clean her, all of her.

John nodded before riding off, taking the doctors back to Brooke.

message 27: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments O.O

Zendaya scowled... Yeah she wasn't going to tell jack....

message 28: by Nightmare (new)

John stormed in and pushed Irish aside, as he lifted brook onto a bed. The doctors began to work on her, taking away the venom-poison and heal her back up. West dickens took Irish out of the place. They both left.

message 29: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya soon appeared with them and approached John from behind glancing past him, "she gonna be okay?" She asked in a small voice.

message 30: by Nightmare (new)

He nodded. "They said she'll be fine...she just needs rest which means no leaving the bed for a few days. Did you get jack?"

message 31: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya nodded sighing with relief before she stiffened at his question and glanced at him thinking of the quickest lie ever, "oh yeah, well I went to go get jack but he was busy, fighting off some zombies, not too much and said he'd be over as soon as he can," she said and looked back at Brooke hoping he didn't catch her lie.

message 32: by Nightmare (new)

John turned to look at her. "Okay...not tell me the honest truth." He said strictly.

message 33: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "That was," zendaya said wearily...

message 34: by Nightmare (new)

He shook his head. "It's not. Cause if it was you wouldn't mind me finding him and asking him again if I give him the whole story."

message 35: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya stiffened her eyes shot wide, before glaring at him, "you wouldn't dare! Brooke demanded me not to, you really want jack to worry.. Especially a time like this?" She snapped.

message 36: by Nightmare (new)

"And what happens if he finds out later, or Brooke isn't returning home? He'll take it out on us since we didn't tell him the first time."

message 37: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya shrugged, "I don't care if the kid hates me, he won't be the first, but she told me not to I stand to that," she stated simply, "and besides he's used to her disappearing for lengths of time, it's what we demons do..."

message 38: by Nightmare (new)

John nodded before hoping on his horse, settling on the saddle

message 39: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments "Where do you think your going?" Zendaya growled at him.

message 40: by Nightmare (new)

"She told you not to get him, she didn't tell me anything."

message 41: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya scowled at him before waved her hand, "fine! Go ahead," she grumbled and went over to check on Brooke...

message 42: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke laid there peacefully in the bed, though her skin was cracking it looked old.

John rode off on search for jack.

message 43: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Zendaya looked down at her sadly and shook her head and turned away

message 44: by Nightmare (new)

John and jack finally arrived before John pointed to the house they were in. "She's in there along with zendaya, mister west dickens, and Irish." He stated.

message 45: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack nodded hopped off and raced inside, "where is she? How is she?" He demanded storming over...

Zendaya glanced at him and frowned, "go ask someone who cares," she snarled and walked away and out the door...

message 46: by Nightmare (new)

West dickens looked over. "Over here boy!"

John was infront of zendaya. "What's wrong?"

message 47: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack rushed over..

Zendaya glared at him her eyes red, "nothing! Why would anything be wrong?!" She snarled and went to storm away...

message 48: by Nightmare (new)

West dickens brought jack to the room where Brooke laid in bed, she was looking out the window a tear ran down her cheek. "I'm sorry" she said softly before looking over at him.

John grabbed her arm and trapped her against him. "Please" he begged.

message 49: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 296 comments Jack thanks west before quickly going over to her side cupping her face in his hands and wiped away the stray tear, "it's not your faultX your okay now, safe and okay," he soothed softly...

Zendaya hissed at him, "let me go you vile human!" She snarled thrashing against him her eyes now glowing red before her fangs lengthened and she licked them staring at his neck....

message 50: by Nightmare (new)

Brooke nodded. "But it is! It is my fault. I just wanted to help! If it wasn't me it was your father or zendaya. I couldn't allow it." She said softly as more tears fell.

John looked at her oddly. "What has gotten into you zendaya?"

« previous 1 3