Writing Help-Group For Everyone discussion

CELEBRATIONS > HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 03:29AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES IT AND THOSE WHO DON'T

message 2: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 03:18AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
We don't celebrate it in England but I want to,say happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate.
What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for my lovely sons,my mum,my dad,sadly passed away a long time ago but never forgotten.
And my partner.I'm thankful for my boys tribute band which is getting noticed.
I'm thankful for our health.
I'm thankful for Goodreads and my online friends.
I'm thankful that we can read books and write stories.
I'm thankful,for life itself.:0)

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) thanksgiving photo: Thanksgiving thanksgiving_zpsfac64e5f.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, whether you live in the states or not.
I too am thankful for my family and friends
I am thankful for my animals especially my therapy dog Stewart Little
I am thankful for my health such as it is (at 62 things are breaking down, but I am still able to walk, talk, think etc)
I am thankful the prosperity that I have (I am able to meet my needs, so many people can't)
I am thankful for my Goodreads groups and all my friends that I have made in the last two years.
I am thankful for the READ program at the library where children can read to my dog. It helps with their reading skills because they are not corrected by the dog.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Priester (jenniferpriester) Sad to say currently I am thankful that Thanksgiving is almost over.

Besides that I'm thankful for a lot of things, but forever on the top of this list are animals. Animals have always been my best friends, biggest source of inspiration, constant entertainment, and more. It was because of an animal I became a reader when previously this was something I hated to do, shortly following I became writer, then an author, artist, publisher, and finally professional book layout designer. None of this would have happened without one special animal.

And for the first time ever I'm finally thankful for my first dog. Anyone who knows me also knows that my first dog and I didn't get along a lot of times. Recently while writing out some of my strongest memories of him for a book I am working on I was able to see the kind of dog he really was and how much I learned from him as I was growing up.

message 5: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 29, 2013 12:52AM) (new)

Jennifer you are so talented at such a young age.Great stuff.
It's fab to see a young person make so much of themselves.
My 16 yr old son has a tribute band to "Kings of leon".They're doing so well and have started getting proper gigs and being paid but the money isn't so important to them they just really enjoy performing.

I'm a lot older than you and only just started writing.Well done Jennifer,keep it up.

message 6: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Julius (bookseeker007) | 1781 comments Mod
Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x. wrote: "We don't celebrate it in England but I want to,say happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate.
What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for my lovely sons,my mum,my dad,sadly passed away a long time..."

Great things to be thankful for. Family is the most important thing.

message 7: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Sad to say currently I am thankful that Thanksgiving is almost over.

Besides that I'm thankful for a lot of things, but forever on the top of this list are animals. Animals have always been my be..."

Jennifer, you've got a bright spirit and that bears you up. Keep with it! :)

We should be thankful everday Julius.There's such a lot of people who have bad things happening.

message 9: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Indeed.