Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book Information Uploaded Incorrectly

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Donovan (kerryjdonovan) | 22 comments Hi, I have just tried to upload my first book to Goodread (a friend did it for me the first time) and I haven't filled the information in correctly, and it won't let me edit it, delete it, or upload a new "book" with the correct info because the ASIN is in use.

The incorrect book is here:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

So if you can let me know how to either remove it or edit it, it would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Kerry.

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments Only librarians can edit an existing entry. We can help you if you provide the details that you want to be corrected.

message 3: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Donovan (kerryjdonovan) | 22 comments Oh great thank you!

The correct details are:

title - The DCI Jones Casebook - Ellis Flynn
sort by title - The DCI Jones Casebook - Ellis Flynn
author - Kerry J Donovan
asin - B00GXHWTV2
publisher - Human Vertex Publications
published - 26/11/13
number of pages - 344
format - ebook
description - When fourteen-year-old Hollie Jardine is abducted on her way home from school, Detective Chief Inspector David Jones is called in to find her. He soon discovers a convicted sex-offender, Ellis Flynn, has been grooming Hollie for weeks.

With Hollie’s chances of survival fading, Jones risks his career when he ignores protocol to follow Flynn’s trail across the Channel into France. What he discovers in an idyllic backwater will stretch his detection skills to the limit, and his emotional stability to breaking point …
edition language - English

And if you can let me know how to get the cover uploaded as well, that would be wonderful.

Thank you so much for your help.
Kerry

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 348 comments hi! someone has already edited it for you. you can check it here

message 5: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Donovan (kerryjdonovan) | 22 comments Gee wow that's fantastic!

Thank you, whoever did that!

:-)

message 6: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Miles (michaelamilesau) | 9 comments Hi, I was just looking this book up to add a review and noticed that there are two versions - one with the ASIN (e-book) and one with the ISBN (paperback). I was wondering if these can be connected some how? As "other editions" perhaps? I don't know if that's possible but it would be nice to have the paperback with the cover showing etc.

message 7: by Renske (last edited Dec 23, 2013 06:51AM) (new)

Renske | 10794 comments 6 Could you give the links to the books?
Different formats of the same book should indeed be combined.

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41998 comments Mod
Got #6.

message 9: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Miles (michaelamilesau) | 9 comments Sorry I didn't get the notification about the other reply, but the Goodreads Fairies sorted it anyway!

Thank you and Merry Christmas :-)