Film Wannabes discussion

Fantasy?? > Fantasy movies??

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ray (new)

Ray | 57 comments Mod
Do you like Fantasy? What kind? Sci fi?
If so, why? What makes it attractive? If not, why? Is it cheesy or too overrated-what is cheesy or overrated about it? Give examples of movies.

message 2: by Cecelia (new)

Cecelia | 1 comments I love fantasy because I can escape to a world that is just magical

message 3: by Ray (new)

Ray | 57 comments Mod
It's like an escape to a secluded room in your head :) I totally agree~I really love sci fi ~ do you? What's your fav fantasy movie?

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee I love Fantasy!
I love Tangled and Narnia...

Sci-fi: I really enjoy Star Trek. :)

message 5: by Ray (new)

Ray | 57 comments Mod
OOh- Hey Dee (Nodoka) XD So do I - Narnia is a great movie- My favorite character of all time in that series is of course Lucy ^^ Star Trek and Tangled I enjoy as well ~ What do you like about these movies?? :)

message 6: by Desiree (new)

Desiree | 39 comments LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Ray (new)

Ray | 57 comments Mod
Desiree wrote: "LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ooh How'd you know> lol XD

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/upl...

message 8: by Desiree (new)

Desiree | 39 comments !!!!!
I can see you liking Lucy in Narnia, she's a bit like you.
Lord of the Rings is amazing because the story/characters/themes are so universal. Plus the world it created is just so fascinating and so carefully created.

message 9: by Ray (new)

Ray | 57 comments Mod
LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS!!! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART !!! THE MAKING OF THE FILM AND EVERYTHING !!! GO TOLKIEN !LOVE LUCY PEVENSIE!!! Thank you for comparing me to her- I love her so much :D

message 10: by Desiree (new)

Desiree | 39 comments Your welcome :) she really is a great character. I think she reminds me if you because she is one if those people who are both gentle but strong. And just seem good at heart.
And yes I love watching the production behind the scenes of lord if the rings. It's just inspiring how much work they put into it. Amazing amazing.