Angel Academy discussion

Boy Dorms > Ash's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid)

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash arrived to his room, and the second the door closed, he fell to the ground, tears streaming down his face. He sobbed quietly, he was never able to make noise when he went through these things, which was probably a good thing. He didn't want anyone else to hear him. He fell back against the wall, hitting his head lightly, his face contorted in pain. "Why?" He cried quietly. "Why?"

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((He has that affect on people. *Nods*))

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Ash: Besides her. She has no heart.

Me: I never said I was a person.

Ash:... That is so true.

Me: Yup! And yeah.... I kinda like it because he doesn't like showing his sadness to others unless he can't control it.))

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((How so? I mean, I've had Ash for over a year with no changes in him. (besides him being a vampire sometimes and an angel in others.) But yeah. Not much.))

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((*Nods* His birthday is October 10th, the day he was born.))

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash spent a day in his room, walking around, reading and playing his guitar, muttering the words to the songs he used to sing when he was alive. He smiled a bit, it was almost like back to normal, well, his alive normal. He stood up though, he had to eat something, "Can I even starve to death?" He questioned himself. That was one thing that he hadn't even experimented with, "What happens if an angel dies? Is it even possible?"

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((That was horrible timing because now I have to go shopping.... Apparently my grandpa and mother don't think I should bury myself in my room.... -.-))

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash took his leave from his room, locking the door behind him. He closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. He spread out his wings and jumped into the air.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Um. Actually, they all pissed him off. Besides one. And I don't know why you people think that someone can get together the first time they meet! Where's the relationship growing? Hm? And I guess. Ash has ALWAYS been a loner.Don't question Ash, or myself. You don't know how we do things. No offense.))

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Well, if people pissed you off would you stick around? He doesn't get mad often so I'm kinda surprised.))

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Okay.))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Because of Tess, I feel protective of Ash))

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Ash doesn't need protecting....))

message 15: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments Rose ran by his door really quickly. She left a plate of cookies with a small not attached and left a small knock on the door in case he was in. She wanted to surprise a few people with some cookies. The note had a few sweet comments not cheesy ones but ones from the heart. She hurried away so as not to stay too long.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Ollo.))

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((A what?))

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Flayva who?))

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Okay then.... o.o I know old movies so I'm surprised I don't....))

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((okay....))

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Okay....))