Angel Academy discussion

Girl Dorms > Violet's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Shoot i forgot the pic!))
Violet walked into her dorm with Vivi. She sat down on the bed "What do you wanna do? I have some movies, magazines, and stuff like that."

message 2: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "I don't know. First time at a sleepover." Vivi shrugs and sits down on the chair.

message 3: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet nodded "Same here. What do people do at a sleepover?"

message 4: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "How about they throw pillows at each other?" Vivi grabs a nearby pillow and threw it at Violet.

message 5: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet smirked and tossed the pillow back at her. She stood up on the bed and jumped over to grab more pillows. "And the battle begins!" she said with a laugh.

message 6: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Vivi grabs as many pillows as she could. She threw them all at the girl. Laughing the whole time, she wonder if she had ever had a time like this.

message 7: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet fell back on the bed as the pillows hit her. She threw a few at Vivi as she shook with fits of laughter. "When was the last time I felt like this? So happy.." she thought

message 8: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments She dodge the pillows and swoops more off the ground.

message 9: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet jumped off the bed and threw a pillow at Vivi. She turned to run and slipped on a pillow that had fallen on the floor. She laughed at how stupid she imagined it looked.

message 10: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Vivi jumps on her and began to tickle her mercilessly. An evil smile lit her face.

message 11: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet felt tears come to her eyes because she laughed so hard. "I give up! I give up! Mercy!!" she said through her laughing

message 12: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Are you kidding? Who stops when somebody says that?" Vivi continue her fun torture.

message 13: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments "Nooooo!!!" she said dramatically. "Someone save me!!"

message 14: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "And the heroine does not get her hero!" Vivi concludes.

message 15: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet pretended to die. She tried to stay still, but laughed as she tickled her.

message 16: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "The villain wins!" Vivi cheered, rolling over with laughter.

message 17: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet sighed and sat up. "That was fun! What now?"

message 18: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Do tell of your ideas." Vivi smirks.

message 19: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet shrugged "We could play truth or dare. I haven't played it in a long time."

message 20: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Okay. Truth or Dare?" Vivi started.

message 21: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments "Truth." she said as she rested her chin in her hands

message 22: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "The usual question: Do you have a crush on anybody?"

message 23: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet smiled "No not really..truth or dare?"

message 24: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Truth."

message 25: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments "Have you ever kissed a boy?" she asked mischievously. "Funny how most of the questions in this game involve boys.."

message 26: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "I know. And no, I haven't. All of them are boring so far."

message 27: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet stood up. "Hmm...instead of this..you wanna go dancing? It'll be fun. My friend used to go dancing all the time."

message 28: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Okay. Where?"

message 29: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments "I think there's a bar near campus..it could be a little sketchy there so we'd have to be careful." she said as she walked over to the bed and layed down

message 30: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Fine. Let's go."

message 31: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Sooo sorry! I had to go do some homework! Have to get off soon so I'll try to be back tomorrow.))
Violet headed for the door.

message 32: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments ((See you))

Vivi followed her.

message 33: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Back. I'll probably be on after church today. We have play practice so I'll be on and off randomly.))

Violet stopped as an idea came to her. A wicked smile grew on her face. "Dancing is stupid...how about..we pull a prank on someone?"

message 34: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments ((Okay))

Vivi smirks. "Sure. Who?"

message 35: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet shrugged "I don't know. I just wanna pull a prank on somebody!"

message 36: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Okay then. What's the best place to find a lot of people?" Vivi asked.

message 37: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments "Probably in front of the academy. Most of the new kids are around there."

message 38: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Vivi groans. "We're going back? Fine, if we lose our way again, you owe me."

message 39: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Violet smiled "If you wanna just stay here we can. I don't care."

message 40: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments "Nah. Sleepovers aren't my thing anyways. Let's go."

message 41: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments "Alright let's go!" she said walking out the door excitedly
((Front of academy?))

message 42: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments ((Yeah. I'll meet you there))

message 43: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((K. U post first?))

message 44: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments ((Okay))