The Volturi (A Twilight RP) discussion

Volterra > The Ecstera Hotel

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira | 147 comments Mod
Only the finest money can buy...

Caius walked in, avoiding the flocks of people who tried to get his autograph or a picture with him. A wuick chat with a staff member and he was led to her room where he stood. He smoothed his hair neatly and adjusted his black coat, knocking twice, and only twice, upon her door.

He pressed one hand against the door and easily matched her entire bodily strength with one gentle push. "I know this is not socially acceptable. But neither is sneaking into my castle and trying to take pictures of me," he smirked, looking placidly down at her. "May I come in?"

"To enjoy your company," he smiled, his eyes meeting hers as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, inhaling her scent and feeling his insides shudder.

"Caius," he replied, leaning stiffly against the door frame and licking his lips as his eyes seemed to penetrate her own. "Yours?"

He smiled at the irony of the words "taking a bite" and chuckled, shaking his head. "Well, Snow. I'm no evil queen. May I come in?"

He noticed but did not say anything, as he had never been, and still wasn't, a sexually driven creature. He draped his cloak across the back of a chair and stood in it, nearly leaping to bite her as soon as the door shut.

He made a face and stood uncomfortably, as he imagined any accused human would. "And what might those be?"

Yet Caius was an old and experienced vampire, with greater restraint possibly than that of Aro. His irises turned slightly red but other than that he held it all in. "Oh. You're bleeding. " he pointed out simply.

His heart hammered as he breathed in deeply, watching her carefully as he stood awkward and silent.

"Just to see you. Admire your beauty" his eyes flitted to her wrist for only a half a moment then away as he cleared his throat.

"Then if you reject my truth, what do you believe the reason is?" He questioned, his eyes settling upon to pierce hers.

"Like?" He led on, his smile never slipping as he leaned against the chair. Though it seemed it was more for the motion of it, as if he were having his portrait painted, than for relaxing.

"Mm. Maybe you want that..." His fingers lightly ran across the makeup that was piled on the dresser next to him. "But I am perfectly fine"

"Don't call me that. " he spat, fists clenching as he set his jaw and his cold black eyes settled upon her.

"I am here to simply...enjoy your presence" he said finally, closing some if the space between them.

"Perhaps you do," he smiled, smoothing his hair.

"I do not know. I certainly have never met such a childish siren as you before, however" he smirked, growing unnoticeable closer all the while.

"Well it is what you are." He mused. "I would've gone with just childish but your impure intentions you hold in you're yes say different" he finished, standing over her, very close now.

He chuckled and smoothed her hair. "Well you will have to explain. Because sadly my family and I are very traditional."

"Not what I meant at all" he chuckled, taking in a deep breath if her scent and holding it a moment. "But it surprised me you're so... Impure" he chuckled.

He shot her an incredulous look with a smirk. "I will not speak of things such as that, especially in the presence of a lady. Though you are not acting as such," he whispered, licking his lips before leaning back as he thought of Athenadora.

He stiffly looked down upon her. "Fun?" he asked innocently, smoothing his shirt.

"Hmm," he then clearex his throat, his eyes on her neck. "This...was entirely wrong of me. I shouldn't be here," he said finally, turning to get her cloak.

((not well. at all lol))

"A tour of the castle?" he smirked and shook his head. His cloak was suddenly on, and he took her hand. "Those offer little insight. They take you a few a couple tourist infested rooms and show you some expensive old tapestries. Nothing to interest..you" he whispered, worry piercing his cold soul at the thought of Aro draining her, unenjoyingly.

He licked his lips again, her smell overwhelming him. What he wouldn't give to pull her head against his shoulder and pierce her warm flesh with his teeth, her blood like ambrosia. He snapped back to reality and cleared his throat. "Perhaps." he whispered, her smell pulling him in.

His body visibly spasmed and stiffened as his hand darted back. "No. Nothing at all. I suppose I should go," he whispered, bumping into the table as he turned, in suspense at being so close to her.

"Come by any time you wish. Sneak in the way you came the first time and I will find you" he nodded before disappearing out of the doorway.

((Sure))