1x1 > Michelle and Elizabeth 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) hi!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What type are going to do this time?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hmmm...What are you wanting to do?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything I just don't want to do the same thing we are doing in the other. What all do you do again?

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Basicly anything as long as there is action in it. Can't stand highschool romance type rps.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay can it be supernatural?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sure!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

:) I'll be a guy this time.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) You sure? We could do doubles if you want?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 08:35AM) (new)

I'm sure.

http://cdn05.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-c...

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Name: Johnathan Markise
Species: Vampire

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) on app so can't see pic

Name: Lexi
species Werewolf
Appearance: add later

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Editted :)

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((cool! .si s he human or what?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Vampire))

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) plot?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Werewolf is looking for a human to imprint on and accidentally imprints on a vampire to realize that it wasn't a mistake.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) What if the vampires and wolves are at war, or are close to it and she imprints on him, tries to deny it at first?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That works.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) how to start?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathan Markise walked the streets wanting to find a place to hunt. His thirst was finally getting easier to control.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica was also wondering the streets, in her human form. There was a lot on her mind. Her father was the alpha of the pack and with war getting closer and closer thing were getting tense.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathan ended up accidentally bumping into Jessica.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She tensed up a bit as someone bumped into her, quickly glancing up. She tensed a bit more when the vampire scent hit her. Seriously now? She raised her chin a bit, watching him wearily but didn't say anything. The war might not have started yet but it was close....

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathan smiled down at her knowing right away that she was a wolf. "I'm sorry sweet heart." He appologized trying to be a gentleman and show her that he wasn't of any threat to her.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She gave a nod. "It's fine." She said, though her reply was a bit stiff. "Wasn't really expecting to run into one of you out here." She said, wanting to turn and get out of there. She was feeling a bit strange all of a sudden, her stomach rolling, and her shoulder was starting to itch a bit. "Guess I'll be going now." She muttered, stepping to the side to go around him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathan stopped her touching her shoulder,"Wait a minute." He looked at her. "What's your name?" He asked politely.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She froze, the itching in her shoulder intensifying as her stomach rolled again. Ugh. What was wrong with her. "Lexi." she answered, not really sure why she did. And you are?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Johnathan." He smiled at her,"But you can call me John."

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She just gave a nod, wanting to get home, find out what was going on. "Well then John, I'd better be going. maybe I'll see you around some time." And hope it's not in a fight she added silently to herself.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathan nodded,"Stay safe." He said with a gentle smile.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She frowned a bit at his comment, /not really sure why he carwd but nodded, turning to walk away again. "See ya..." Shw muttered.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Soon I hope." He said turning in the opposite direction not knowing exactly what to do they were supposed to be enemies.

message 33: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 29, 2013 09:33AM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lexi walked away from him scratching her shoulder a bit. What was this!? She glanced at her shoulder, pulling her shirt and looking at her shoulder, stumbling when she saw the mark that was forming there. Nononononono. A vampire? she had imprinted on a vampire? She swallowed. She was going to have to make sure her father didn't see the mark. He;d ask who she'd imprinted on and couldn't know...And if they did end up going to war.....

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathan walked to his home since he was emancipated. Not knowing he was imprinted on by the girl that he had just met.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lexi hurried back to the community where the pack lived. All the houses in that area were owned by werewolves. It was late, and she was hoping her dad was asleep as she slipped in the door, the mark covered up by her jacket.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lexi is that you?" Jared asked from inside the kitchen.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She winced. Of course he'd be up... "Yeah dad." She called, suppressing a sigh as she closed and locked the door behind her. "I'm back."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where'd you go?" He asked looking at her noticing right away that she's hiding something from him by the way she was acting.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She shrugged. "I was walking around town. There;s nothing to do here so I figured why not walk around a bit. And before you start lecturing me, yes, I know things are tense right now with the vampires..."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Honey you know that more vampires are getting imprinted on now."

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She frowned. "I thought it was more of a war thing. Not imprintings" She said, her heart pounding a bit faster. So was what happened to her not that strange them?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're at war because we refuse to accept it."

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "How many have there been so far? Hpw to the vampires evenknpw about it?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"The vampires don't until their current relationships start to go bad." He said wondering why she was so curious.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She frowned, it still didn't make sense but she wasn't going to ask anymore, seeing that her dad was starting to get suspicious. So she decided to focus more on the war part instead. "So what are we going to do? How do we stop the imprints from happening?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can't if the imprints were actually meant to happen." Her father entused and smiled a little. "Don't worry your soul mate is bound to be our own kind. I doubt you'll ever end up imprinting on a blood sucker.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She gave a small smile, hoping her dad didn't notice that it was a bit strained. "Yeah...you're probably right. Just a bit worried now is all."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's nothing to worry about sweetie unless you have."

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) O haven't." She said, feeling a bit bad lying to him but she had to.... "Just hearing you say it's more common....just making me worry a bit."

« previous 1 3 4