Brantford Public Library's Online Book Club discussion

Book News > Which LITERARY CHARACTER are you?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brantford (new)

Brantford Public Library | 453 comments Mod
Okay this is silly but fun. Follow the link for a very short personality questionaire that will tell you which literary character you are most like.

https://frozen-everglades-6644.heroku...

Who are You?

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (iudita) | 450 comments Ha - Well apparently I'm like Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird. Interesting! She was a little scrapper if I remember correctly. I was hoping for something a little more regal or classic.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 92 comments Well apparently I am Emma Woodhouse from Jane Austen's Emma. I think it's a pretty good fit.
"Like Emma, you are an engaging presence and great fun to be around. You have wells of charisma to draw upon when charming the pants off the people you meet. Sometimes your bright, lively mind leads you off one task and onto another without completing either.

But, by gifting yourself some time alone to process things, you can fight that and achieve great things. On a bad day your exuberance can lead you to become indiscreet and overly confident but people will forgive you because you’re simply too much fun to stay mad at."

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kdrury) | 112 comments I guess I'm not regal either Anna! I'm apparently like Scout as well but I think you could say that we are 'classic'!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (karen1278) | 428 comments Ha! I'm Mme Rawotsme in No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. Guess I'd better read the the book to find out if it's a compliment or not.

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen (karen1278) | 428 comments It's really too bad I'm "like" Rawotsme because ever since I was around 13 I wanted to be Katie Scarlett O''Hara! Well, I am short, I have dark hair, I think I'm feisty, I do have Irish ancestors....still I guess a bit of a stretch. I guess I just always wanted my own Rhett Butler. But, I'll I'll think about that tomorrow! After all, tomorrow is another day and I have to get ready for work!

message 7: by Liana (new)

Liana Grace (lianagrace) | 26 comments I'm Mary-Jane Watson from the Amazing Spiderman. :-)

Your warmth and energy make you very popular with friends and colleagues as does your ability to bring out the best in them. In short, you make even troubled souls feel good about themselves. On bad days your intuition may lead you to manipulate others to get what you want but you usually return, fairly quickly, to your natural caring, down-to-earth and enthusiastic state.

message 8: by Anna (last edited Dec 04, 2013 11:31AM) (new)

Anna (iudita) | 450 comments Kathryn wrote: "I guess I'm not regal either Anna! I'm apparently like Scout as well but I think you could say that we are 'classic'!"

I guess we could do worse than Scout...like perhaps Lady Macbeth?

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (iudita) | 450 comments Karen wrote: "It's really too bad I'm "like" Rawotsme because ever since I was around 13 I wanted to be Katie Scarlett O''Hara! Well, I am short, I have dark hair, I think I'm feisty, I do have Irish ancestors....."

Scarlett O'Hara was more what I had in mind too, or maybe Jo March from Little Women.

message 10: by Karen (new)

Karen (karen1278) | 428 comments Does anyone want to be Stephanie Plum? (NOT)