What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Yarrow
This topic is about Yarrow
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy, A Woman's Dreams Get Stolen [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Laine (susan_laine_author) | 3 comments I'm looking for a book I read as a kid (80's-90's), one of the first English books I read (I'm Finnish). The genre is fantasy I believe. The main character was a woman, a writer or an artist, who used her vivid dreams of fantasy beings as inspiration. Then someone began to steal her dreams, and she had to fight to get them back. There were unicorns and magical creatures from her dreams, alive somehow, wanting to get back to her. She took them a bit too much for granted, and the dream thief wanted the dreams for himself (I think it was a man...). That's about all I remember from it unfortunately. Can you help me?

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Sounds like this book

Yarrow

message 3: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Laine (susan_laine_author) | 3 comments Yay! That was quick. I'll check it out, but it does indeed look right! Thank you so much, Kagama-the Literaturevixen :)

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Do you want to hold off declaring this is Solved until you've checked out the book, or do you want to go ahead and move it down to Solved?

message 5: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Laine (susan_laine_author) | 3 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Do you want to hold off declaring this is Solved until you've checked out the book, or do you want to go ahead and move it down to Solved?"

You can move it to solved. I'll let you know after a trip to the library :) Thanks again!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Yarrow (other topics)