Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Writing on the Wall (Survival, #1)
This topic is about Writing on the Wall
Author Self Promotion > FREE for Review - CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (last edited Jan 06, 2014 11:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tracey I'm looking for people willing to read for review my new novel, Writing on the Wall. Writing on the Wall (Survival Series, #1) by Tracey Ward Currently 4.56 of 5 Stars with over 60 reviews!

It's the story of a girl who has grown up alone in the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse surrounded by infected, dangerous gangs and the threat of the Colonists who prowl the streets rounding up the orphans of the end.

I have it available in PDF, MOBI and EPUB and am asking for a review on Goodreads and Amazon. Please PM me with your e-mail if you'd like to give it a read. Thanks and happy reading!

☆Joycedale☆ Your picture was driving me crazy because it looked familar then I remembered, I did a r4r on Sleepless for you. I loved that book!

Tracey ★Joycedale★ wrote: "Your picture was driving me crazy because it looked familar then I remembered, I did a r4r on Sleepless for you. I loved that book!"

Joyce, that is too funny :) I'm glad you loved Sleepless! I don't know if as an author I'm supposed to have favorites, but I completely do and Sleepless is it. Nick has a special place in my heart.

☆Joycedale☆ https://www.goodreads.com/review/show.... For some reason Amazon wouldn't let me leave a review since I didn't buy off there. I've sent a email to them to find out what's going on

Tracey Hold on! I'm going to e-mail you something to fix that.

☆Joycedale☆ Lol ok. I thought it was weird since I've always been able to before

Tracey You're the first person I've personally ever heard of having the problem, but I have had other authors say they've run into trouble once or twice. Luck of the draw, I guess :)