What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Books about a famous guy falling for a normal girl.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika | 4 comments I'm looking for any good books that involve a famous guy like an actor or football player meeting and falling for a normal girl.

message 2: by orihsba0_0 (new)

orihsba0_0 (aaeesha) | 14 comments Breathe by Abbi Glines
Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines

message 3: by Roni (new)

Roni | 33 comments Carly Phillips her Hot Zone series are about athletes falling for the women that work in their sports agency.
They're fun, light and quick reads.
=)

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Nov 29, 2013 11:22AM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Eversea is the first book (and only one out so far) in what is supposed to be a duo--this one is from "her" pov. The second is supposed to be from "his" pov. And, possibly, cover what happens after the !@$@#$@#$#$ cliff hanger ending of this first one. (Can we all tell how much I truly love cliff-hangers?)

On the athletes falling for regular girls, Lori Foster has a series like that too. There is humour in her stories, but there is also some serious parts to them, as there is usually some kind of trouble for one or the other in each book. They are also about a group of athletes from the same "sport" (mixed martial arts is the sport) rather than different sports.

Are you only interested in "regular" romances with this basic premise? How about PNR, and/or UF. Historicals? Time travel? And what about it going the "other" way (she's famous, he's ordinary.)

message 5: by Katharina (new)

Katharina | 14 comments Paige Toons "Johnny Be Good" and "Baby Be Mine" are a two-part story about a famous singer falling for the everyday girl.

Susan Elizabeth Phillips "Chicago Stars" series is about football stars so it should be right up your alley. You can check out some of her other books she mostly uses the premise "famous person falls for ordinary but fascinating man/woman". They are fun, quick reads.

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 478 comments How about This Is What Happy Looks Like? I haven't read it, but from the description it fits the bill.

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 21 comments Here is one I absolutely loved: Catch a Shooting Star by Olivia Ventura

Nicole

message 9: by Roni (new)

Roni | 33 comments Another one I read about an actor falling for a treehouse designer, he hired to design/build a treehouse for his daughter was called French Kiss.
He hires this designer to build his daughters treehouse, but then something happens with the daughter and the ex wife and he and the treehouse lady have to go to Paris and get the whole mess straightened out. It was pretty good and an easy read, finished it in a day.

message 10: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1 comments Just the Sexiest Man Alive
liked it very much!

message 11: by Beverly (new)

Beverly (bjbixlerhotmailcom) | 51 comments You might like the "Calypso Chronicles" by Tyne O'Connell, a four-book series beginning with Pulling Princes. The series is set in England, in a boarding school, and a prince falls for a commoner.

message 12: by Saiema (last edited Sep 01, 2015 10:25PM) (new)

Saiema Marium | 2 comments try the Lick,Play,Lead,Deep. These books are from the stage drive series. I liked it very much.
U can also try Falling for the Ghost of You if you are looking for something funny.