Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Off Topic > Ho, ho, ho... Santa Claus is coming!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karolina (new)

Karolina | 172 comments Mod
Christmas is next month and I bet everyone already started to get ready. What are your plans for this Christmas? How are you going to spend them? What do you get for your friends?

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas so I have already gotten a lot figured out. Tonight is actually the first night of Hanukkah. This is a very rare year because Hanukkah almost never happens with Thanksgiving, it usually clashes with Christmas.

message 3: by Karolina (new)

I don't really know what Thanksgiving is about :) But in our country on 6th of December we have Saint Nicholas Day. ^^ And the rest of Christmas also differs....

message 4: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments I want it to be Christmas again :(

Oh well, at least it's Easter soon :)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I HATE EASTER AND HALOWEEN, the only holidays i like are as follows:

Valentines Day (Also, Valentines day is My birthday)
Christmas
Australia Day
Every Pupil Free Day at School

message 6: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Why do you hate Easter? You get to eat chocolate.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments Chocolate makes me sick, literally, it makes me throw up and have gastro.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I think i might be allergic to it ;-;

message 11: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Lollllll! I think you might be.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

((I luv that art style, a mix of anime, and cartoon :3))

message 13: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments That's a little perverted.... O_O

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments Meh, I AM a little perverted though, (I am an otaku after all, every otaku has a pervish side).

This is what i thought when i saw the XBOX 1 commercials.

message 15: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Does that mean I have a perverted side too? But I'm innocent... I think

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments Meh, some are innocent, some aren't, but most do have a pervy side

message 17: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Now that I think about it maybe I do have a slight perverted side lol!

I blame anime

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments XD, This is me every day:

message 19: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Lol! I want to punch Maveric, wait... you're not referring to me are you??? D:

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I'm not reffering to you, your awesome XD, but there are SH!T LOADS of idiots on the internet that i would like to give a nice beating to.

message 21: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Hmmm, I would have to agree, there are some queerbos lurking about...

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments *NOD NOD*

message 23: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Lol! My sister and I used to fight heaps when we were young.
[image error]

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments XD, Me and my siblings still fight now (Not as much as we use too when we were young but meh)

message 25: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments My sister and I literally just fought then over a magazine, so I threw it at her, however, it missed D:

message 26: by Karolina (new)

Well guys... if you associate Easter with chocolate then... For me it's a Christian holiday, so if you celebrate chocolate instead of Jesus, then you have really ridiculed this day... but I guess you can blame it on the influence of pop culture and media.

message 27: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Sorry but I think you're mistaken. I'm actually Catholic, and I don't consider Easter to be all about chocolate.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments I'm not against catholic's/christian's or anything, but i'm not one of them, i believe more in science then god, no offense. But i do agree, Easter isn't ALL about chocolate.

message 29: by Karolina (new)

So don't put it that way. You're way of speaking is too mono-dynamic.

message 30: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments Okay...

message 31: by grant (new)

grant wilcock (grantj400) | 133 comments i would wait for Santa with an rpg and prove that Santa is my dad