This topic is about Anna Dressed in Blood
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Christine & Sanna - Anna Dressed in Blood

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 4 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5381 comments Mod
Christine & Sanna - Anna Dressed in Blood

message 2: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments Hi Sanna! is it ok if we start this in the week of the 9th?

Sanna (sappleby) Hi Christine and that's actually really good for me! :)

Sanna (sappleby) Do you have a preference as to how you want to read the book? As in should we set a couple of chapters and talk them through? Or read it and then talk during? etc.

message 5: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments How do you feel about reading e.g. 5 chapters a day (approx. 50-80 pages) and then discuss it?

Sanna (sappleby) sounds good to me :)

Sanna (sappleby) Are you still ok to start this today? Or do you need some more time? Either way is good with me :)

message 8: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments I have to work overtime today, so I will start tomorrow :)

Sanna (sappleby) I'll start tomorrow as well then :) and that sucks, hope it wasn't too bad!

message 10: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments Hi :) this before Christmas time is really crazy, I did not think that I would be that affected but working overtime really takes out a bunch of my reading time :(

I already started and I am now at 50% but I am sure that you'll catch up in no time. I will be out again tomorrow and Friday, because I have to work late again :( I am looking forward to the weekend though which hopefully translates in *reading nonstop*.

Sanna (sappleby) 50% of the book or of the 5 chapters and i'll read lots tomorrow to catch up! :) and thats fine i'm out tonight from basically now but will get on it asap! How are you finding it so far?

message 12: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments 50% of the book :)

I imagined it to be a lot scarier ... but I like it. I do not read a lot books with a male hero; I really enjoy reading it from a male point of view though :)

Sanna (sappleby) Ok i've caught up (and maybe read a bit more) and i do like it too! Also i know exactly what you mean, most (if not pretty much all) of the books i read have a female protagonist, so it's nice to see things from a guys PoV. :)

message 14: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments the scene where Cas was hit on the back of the head by Mike was brutal, even more so when Mike was later on split in two by Anna. what do you think about the "living, breathing" house, that Anna shares a body with a goddess and changes her demeanor and the bodies hidden in the house?