The Challenge Factory discussion

Save Me
This topic is about Save Me
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Jennifer C. & Katie - Save Me

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5585 comments Mod
Jennifer C. & Katie - Save Me

Katie Hi! I just wanted to say that I can't wait to read this book, its been on my TBR pile for awhile. I probably won't get a chance to do any reading today because I've been traveling and unpacking most of the day, but I will start tomorrow.

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments OK, whenever you're ready. Have you done any buddy reads before? Whenever you want to discuss, just let me know what chapter you're on and use spoilers. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to start, but I'll catch up. I've had this on my TBR pile for a really long time too. My TBR pile is an ominous monster though. I don't think I'll ever get through it. :)

Katie This is my first buddy read. I know that I will never get through my TBR, I keep adding to it, it probably has hundreds of books by now.

Katie Alright I have had the chance to read the first two chapters. I want to read more so badly, but I'm getting ready to take finals. Anyway, I'm so surprised that an explosion happened at a newly built school. What do you think happened? I vote that it was an attack at someone at the school. Where I left off, Rose is stuck in a hard choice. Does she save the other kids or does she go after Melly? I'm not sure what I would do, I think its one of those things that you have to be in the moment to truly know what you would do.

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments Hey Katie ~ I'm so sorry that I got sidetracked on this one this month. I'm sure you've finished it already, but I'm starting it soon. Probably early next week. I have two books I need to finish first and then I'm going to start this. Did you like it? I'll comment as I go if you still want to discuss.

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments I'm on chapter 9 now. (view spoiler)

This books is going very quickly though. It's a lot of really short chapters.

message 8: by Jennifer C. (last edited Jan 03, 2014 04:07PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments I'm on Chapter 39 now. (view spoiler)

message 9: by Jennifer C. (last edited Jan 04, 2014 07:57AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments I just finished Chapter 56. This book is taking a turn that I completely did not expect. (view spoiler)

I'm to the point now, where I just want to finish this book.

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments I just finished Chapter 67. (view spoiler)

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments I finally finished. I din't really like this book at all.

(view spoiler)

I'm just happy this book is over. This was not a good first read of the year.