This topic is about White Cat
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Christine & Logan - White Cat

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 4 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5382 comments Mod
Christine & Logan - White Cat

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments I can't wait to start this :)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments I've put it off for so long!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments do you want to read a certain amount of pages/chapters each day & then discuss it or discuss it as we go with noting the chapter & spoilers?

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Either way works for me. It's probably easier to post as we go, and since I'll be juggling a bunch of books at the same time it would help me out to not have set pages each day. But if you'd rather have set stopping points I can make it work. :)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments What do you think about starting this weekend? Early next week?

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments I can start on Sunday afternoon, my folks will be over this weekend :) or later if that suits you better, I don't mind. I got a little engrossed in The Firebird, which you are also reading.

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments I saw that! I'm actually juggling a bunch of books I'm trying to squeeze in before library due dates, so next week works better for me. I feel bad though because I know you wanted to get to this one earlier rather than later!

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments I can relate. I always have trouble to finish books before the due date. Plans change all the time. At least mine :) Don't feel bad. It's fine to start later...

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments Can we postpone our BR to 15th? which would be the upcoming Sunday? I am totally behind on what I started already and this Christmas time is really crazy. It does not help that it's a high time for sickness and a few people in our company are out and I have to work late - as in everyday except today. I hope I can push through this week and then it's holiday time :) Lucky me, I scored holidays from 15th onwards.

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments That sounds perfect! Sorry for the work craziness, but I'm glad you've got a break coming up you can enjoy. :)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments I started this one last night and this morning was able to get to just past the start of Chapter 5.

So far I really like Cassel, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the rules about curses and how they fit into society. The history is interwoven almost too well because I feel like I'm just not getting it. Maybe I'm dense! :)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments This is hard to put down! I didn't mean to zoom off without you but I got swept up in it. I'm at like 70% now. o_O

message 14: by Christine (new)

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments No worries, since I am in holidays I got really lazy and can't keep up with all the stuff I wanted to do :) I do hope though that I finish White Cat by 31.12. *lol*