The Challenge Factory discussion

Room
This topic is about Room
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Lauren & Holly - Room

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5382 comments Mod
Lauren & Holly - Room

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly (bsbabey) I have found the book, brought it out from the back of my closet (I've been meaning to read it...) and now I am ready to get started! Woo hoo!

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly (bsbabey) I am only about 6 pages in...and it's a really slow read for me. I am not getting into it. Maybe it's because it's in the point of view of a child, but at this point, it's just not holding my attention. Hopefully it will get better and the pace will pick up.

Lauren Hopefully you'll get into it within a few chapters. I'll start it as soon as I can, probably after the buddy read I'm finishing up now

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly (bsbabey) Awesome! I didn't know you were doing another one or I would have waited for you! I'm sorry.

Lauren Oh no, you're fine! You can start whenever you want just when you post use spoilers and I'll post when I read it and you can just respond :) it's perfectly fine!

Lauren I'm planning on finally starting this now! (: Have you finished it yet or did you take a break?

Lauren I'm thirty percent done and I don't really know if I like it yet... Because I don't know, Jack just sort of really annoys me...