Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Trust and Betrayal

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani-Lyn (new)

Dani-Lyn Alexander (dani-lynalexander) | 3 comments Thank you for Reading 2 Review! I am offering ten copies of Trust and Betrayal, the first book in The Realm of Light series, for review on Goodreads and Amazon. I have PDF, mobi or epub versions available. When posting on Amazon, please note that you received a free copy in return for an honest review.

Trust is the ultimate weapon in the battle against evil.

Single mother Shay McKeon is a smart woman—intelligent as well as street-smart. But when she receives a phone call threatening her children, she rushes headlong into the hands of evil.

Saved from certain death by Mason Constanza, who calls himself a Guardian, Shay is taken to the Realm of Light, where she learns her husband never abandoned her as she’d thought, and that good and evil are nothing like she’d imagined. Learning to deal with her new existence as a Guardian, Shay’s attraction to Mason grows. But she has demons to battle, and when her daughter is abducted, she’ll have to trust Mason and his team.

Of course, Mason has his own ancient battles to fight…

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments sounds like my kind of series. I would love to be a guinea pig!
can pm my email if request accepted :)

message 3: by Dani-Lyn (new)

Dani-Lyn Alexander (dani-lynalexander) | 3 comments Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your interest in Trust and Betrayal. I'd be happy to send you a copy, just send me your email address, and let me know what version you'd like, and I'll get it right out to you. I hope you enjoy it!!

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments Thank you :)