2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2013 > Gaz's 5 books in 5 weeks

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexirose93) | 24 comments This will take me up to 2014, I plan on reading 5 books by the end of this year, thats one book a week. Im currently not reading as much as I should be and would like to read more :)

message 2: by Lexi (last edited Nov 27, 2013 01:05PM) (new)

Lexi (lexirose93) | 24 comments These are the books Im planning on reading :) shouldn't take me 5 weeks but this is my first challenge so I've made it pretty easy!

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare Phantom (The Vampire Diaries The Hunters, #1) by L.J. Smith Moonsong (The Vampire Diaries The Hunters, #2) by L.J. Smith

message 3: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (readinbooks) | 1912 comments Welcome to the group! Wow, only five weeks until the end of the year!? I had better get reading. Do you have your next five books planned out?

message 4: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexirose93) | 24 comments Thank you. Yeah, its flown by this year! I plan on reading 100 books in 2014 but we will see how it goes. Next I plan to read The Mortal Instruments, the sequel to The Infernal Devices books:

City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels
City of Lost Souls
City of Heavenly Fire

message 5: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3971 comments Welcome to the challenge, Gaz!

message 6: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexirose93) | 24 comments Thankyou :)

message 7: by Lexi (new)