1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Staphi and Kin

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hullo! :D

So, what kind of medieval guy did you have in mind? We can figure something out from there?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I'm honestly not sure, but here's one RP did a while ago and loved to bits.

So, everybody's heard of Merlin, right? And I love nothing more than wizards and princesses. SO, my medieval guy could somewhat resemble Merlin, and I realise we could do a love triangle? Good ol' Arthur?:)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it sad that I've never heard of Merlin? But I'm liking the idea so I'm researching the crap out of it, haha.

A love triangle sounds promising. :) Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would be between this 'Merlin' character, the girl character(which I'm assuming is most likely a princess since you said you loved them?) and Arthur?

I'm doing mah research as fast as I can, promise!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It'd be between the Wizard, Arthur and the Princess (though, there's a character called Gwen whom also plays an important role, but it's completely up to you as to whether or not we use the Princess or Gwen, either way, we can change the names XD)

Yeah, it's basically the knights of the round table, but there's an amazing British TV show called Merlin.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I'm kind of leaning more toward the princess in the sense that maybe we'll be able to come up with original ideas if we need it. Buuutt from what I've been reading, Gwen is purty important so maybe we can twist some things around and whatnot so we have our own uniqueness embedded in the mess of it all, y'know?

I'm trying to find the legend of Merlin but I can't seem to find it, haha. And how would the whole love triangle work out, do you know? Or are we going to flesh it out?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I suppose Merlin would obviously be one of the main protagonists, and he'd be head over heals in love with both Gwen and the Princess, it'd be a difficult choice as to two he loved most, but of course he couldn't date the Princess (causing more drama) - However, in the end, he'd find a way.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so sorry for all my naggy questions but where does Arthur tie in all of this? Would he be just a secondary character and we'd pull him in every time he was needed and whatnot?

And that works for me! So, uh, would we be starting from when Gwen is Queen of Camelot or a servant? And as for the princess, what's her purpose in being where they are? Banquet? Maybe she's always been a princess there or maybe I'm totally messing this up in which case I am so terribly sorry. Dx

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Basically, Arthur's in love with Gwen. I suppose we could do doubles, but it depends if you wanted to do the triangle XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to do doubles? That's the real question :p

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally don't mind, I'll do either:)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

As it's really late, I'm going to head off to bed. I guess we could talk about it Friday:3

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha well I think we should start with the love triangle and if we think Gwen needs to be loved as well, then we can definitely bring in Arthur and have doubles xD

And good night!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh! I replied on my phone but it didn't post! I'm so sorry, I wasn't ignoring you.

That sounds cool, so, my character probably won't be called Merlin, but hey;)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries, I saw your status update and got worried my post hadn't posted either so I went to check xD

Haha, well, mine won't be called Princess, but hey ;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2013 12:00PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler) Aaannd, nope, except how old are they going to be?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking about 20, that's the sort of age-range they're at.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that sounds great!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! So, characters?:)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed. :) Small or detailed?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Detailed, but not too detailed.