GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Matt Drabble
This topic is about Matt Drabble
Self Publishing > Decent selling Horror/Dark Thriller author looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Hi there, my name is Matt Drabble, I am a 39 year old British indie writer of eBook horror and dark thrillers and looking for reviews, interviews etc.

I have been self-publishing for around 15 months now. My novel "Gated" was an Amazon Horror Chart #4 and "Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror" has been an Amazon UK & US Horror/Anthology Chart #1 (it is still the Amazon US Horror/Anthology Chart #1 for over 8 months and counting now) Both have over 100 5 star reviews between the US & UK sites.

I have also just signed a deal with Taylor Street Books in San Francisco to publish an upcoming supernatural thriller called "The Montague Portrait"

I have recently self-published a new horror anthology called "After Darkness Falls" and what I like to call a horror/slasher/thriller/murder mystery called "Abra-Cadaver"

Here are some links for my newer work on Amazon to see if any of them take your fancy as to reviews. I would of course email you Mobi/Epub etc copies.

www.amazon.com/Abra-Cadaver-ebook/dp/...
www.amazon.com/After-Darkness-Falls-V...

Thanks for your time,
Kind regards
Matt Drabble
www.mattdrabble.com
matt.drabble@talktalk.net

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee Deschamps (renee1978) | 20 comments Mod
Hey there Matt! I'm an admitted bibliophile and would ❤️ to read your books, and post reviews. Message me on here and I'll shoot you my info, if you're still looking for reviewers. Thanks!
Renee

message 3: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments No problem, you can email me at matt.drabble@talktalk.net and let me know if you require Mobi or Epub copies.

Matt

message 4: by Renee (new)

Hey Matt. I emailed you my info yesterday, just to give you a heads up, as I forget to check mine, and always to forget to check my junk folder. Lol. Have a great weekend!

message 5: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Hi Renee, good job that you left this message as I didn't get anything through, try this address instead: info@edenpublications.co.uk but check back here if nothing comes through

message 6: by Renee (new)

Done and done Matt!

message 7: by Matt (last edited Dec 06, 2013 07:43AM) (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Nope, still nothing has come through, why don't you leave your email address here and I'll try and send something to you.

message 8: by Renee (new)

sparkly139@hotmail.com wow! This is rough going!!!

message 9: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Hey, no idea what the problem is but I've sent you 2 emails one with and one without attachments to see if they reach you. If they don't one last address to try is my wife's, it's a gmail account so maybe that will go through, nightmare!! microaidpayroll@gmail.com

message 10: by Renee (new)

We have lift off!!! I got both yours! Maybe it's an automatic filter for my email address? It's weird! Oh well, you found the solution!! Thank you!

message 11: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Phew!!!

message 12: by Trista (new)

Trista Borgwardt (tristamborgwardt) | 1 comments If you are still looking for reviewers I would be happy to read and review your books!

message 13: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Trista wrote: "If you are still looking for reviewers I would be happy to read and review your books!"

Hi Trista, you can email me at: mattdrabble@btinternet.com and I can send you more details

message 14: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Jaq wrote: "Hi Matt,

If you have any new books coming up for release, I review for Shadowgum, http://shadowgum.co.uk/"

Hi Jaq, I currently have two new releases just out. Earlier this year I produced a horror anthology called "Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror" which has been the Amazon.com Horror/Anthology Chart #1 for over 10 months now and was recently voted #5 on The Horror Novel Review's Top 10 Books of 2013. After that success I have new collection of 10 short horror stories called "After Darkness Falls". I have also just released a sequel to my best selling novel "Gated" (which was a UK Horror Chart #4)called Gated II: Ravenhill Academy. I can supply any of my work in either Mobi,Epub or PDF formats. I have also recently signed a deal with Taylor Street Books in San Francisco to publish an upcoming novel called "The Montague Portrait"

You can find any of my work on Amazon under Matt Drabble to check out reviews synopsis' etc and you can email me directly at mattdrabble@btinternet.com

message 15: by Renee (new)

Hey Matt! I just wanted to touch base with you. I have 2 prior commitments for reviews with deadlines, but I have cleared everything else for the next little bit. I will have your reviews up and posted by the end of Jan. I hope this is soon enough. Happy New Year!!

message 16: by Matt (new)

Matt Drabble | 9 comments Hi Renee thanks for the update and a Happy New Year to you too :)