1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > pikmin and Chloe

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) Cool so what was some of your ideas

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ok I have one
in a fantsay countrys known as syra and arkcad there exsets a prince and princess hows famly how rule the 2 kingdoms hate each outher but one day a evil god of the dead daydrik captured the two kingdoms and killed the rouy famlys ony leveing the prince and the princess how are curenty captured and are in a top sercurety prison each of the two during this time has been given a power from the good godess mily to stop daydrik and take back and possbly unite the kingdoms

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) I like it

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments cool do you want to try it

message 6: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) Yes so make carries? Just simple

message 7: by Danual (aka pikmin100xx) (last edited Nov 27, 2013 12:31PM) (new)

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments name:Danual flame
looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n-Zz2w8wO88...
power:countrol over fire and water
personalty:Danual is know to be a bit shy but ony when talking to peple he dose not know he is aty preety playful and makes frinds easy

message 8: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) Name: Juliet
Apperance:http://fitmisc.com/forum/showthread.p...
Power: ability to move things with er mind
Personalitly: out going and friendly, adventurous and bubbly. She is caring and smart

(Can't see your pic)

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ((I fixed it but you broke youer link by not puting a sapce between Apperance

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) I can use a animated if you want instead

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ((no its fine its up to you any ways do you want to start or shoud I))

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ((no its fine its up to you any ways do you want to start or shoud I))

message 14: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) Can you please

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ((ok))
Danual laded his back aganst the wall as he wachs his prison grad fall asleep when the grad was asleep he took out a lock pick that he has made he used it to unloke the door and took the grads sword and ran off to look for a way out

message 16: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) Juliet had already escaped and was running quietly along the hall when she heard someone coming towards her. She hid and at the last second sent them to their feet dagger at there throat as she pinned them down. She saw his face and frowned." What are you doing here" she hissed

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments fuck he thout as he fell to the foor "what dose it look like am trying to exsqape you dame grad" but then looked up to see how it was "oh never mind its you I think I raghter had a grad"

message 18: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) "If I was a guard you would still be running there stupid as. Now why should I let you even live?" She asked pressing the dagger closer to his throat. She hated this boy ever since she was little. His kingdom was the reason hers had lose so many people

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "um ..........." He had no idea what to say they hated each outhers guts "becuse I can now trow fire at youer face" he said lights a fire ball in his hand

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) She rolled her eyes and bent the metal around his hands and legs holding him to the ground." You were staying try that now?" She asked smirking knowing he would only get himself

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "I gues am not the ony one who picked up a new trick" he said trying to get out of the metals hold

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) "I guess not" she said kneeling down next to him." Look I don't like this and you won't either but your not going to get out of here without me" she said running the dagger along her hand gently looking down at him

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "fine like I have a chose but let me gees the mint we get out of here you are going to take me and lock me up am gessin" he said

message 24: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) "Now why on earth would I need to do that unless you run away. From what I know I'm meant to defeat the dark demon I'm guessing your the same" she said to moving one of the ones on his leg

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "how do you know about Daydrik" he asked straching his leg out

message 26: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) "The goddess " she said like he was stupid as he let his legs free." Now if I let you go are you going to run or help me?" She asked looking down at him face serious

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "If I run am just going to get my self killed so I guess its trps for now" He said

message 28: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) She nodded and removed the metal from around his hands letting him free as she placed the dagger back in her boot." We have to move fast" she said jumping to her feet

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "got it" he said geting up from the grund looked around for a way out "wow those grads werint kiding when they said you are never going to see the sun agan"

message 30: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) (Sorry had work)

"I know I'm not sure how far under we are but it's at least 20 levels" she tried to explain feeling them though the building

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "Even so it shoud still be esay to get out seens how securety so esay to get by" he said looking for some sort of stare way

message 32: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) "I don't think it will be these just are lower guards" se said looking around for anythif to help them

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "what ever you say" he said then finding the room that leads to the hire floors "I found the way out"

message 34: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) She walked up behind him and looked up," wow well done now let's move fast" she said taking lead moving up

(Sorry going to bed now reply tomorrow)

message 35: by Danual (aka pikmin100xx) (last edited Nov 30, 2013 11:27PM) (new)

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments danual nooded and fowled "so did you find out what foor we are on" he asked whall walking

((Hu it just became morring over here))

message 36: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) (please write a little more I can't do one liners)

message 38: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) "No we are too deep down its hard to say" she said as they ran along the metal of the building.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "so what you mean to say is that we might just be in hell its self" he said

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ((are you there))

message 41: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) (sorry i was sleeping)

"We really could be. Have you heard from anyone else?" she asked knowing she hadnt had any word yet about the others since she had been taken

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "No I haven't heard from anyone else any one that I know pretty much was killed of or probably roting some were in this hellish prison" He said tinking back at the time he was captured