Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Elizabeth and Clairene 2!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 401 (401 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hi! So ideas for this one?

message 2: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Hi! Hmm.... action and romance right?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Uh huh. or thata what O like. you?

message 4: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments What about supernatural type?

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I LOVE SUPERNATRUAL THINGS!!!

message 6: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Okay! Eh.. Wolves, Vampires.... oh! Fallen Angels?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) wolves are my favorite but I could try something new.

message 8: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Wolves are also my favourite but I would like to try Angels. How 'bout there will be a war between the angel and fallen angels but a boy and girl from each falls in love and they are in a very difficult situation?

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Works for me. Can I be the Fallen?

message 10: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Sure (: I'll be the Angel then! Character template:

Name -
Age [ Real ] -
Gender -
Appearance -
Personality -
--
Can I be the girl?

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sure :) And on app so can't add pic to mine now.

message 12: by Reiko (last edited Nov 28, 2013 08:23AM) (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments You can just describe him, because that's what I do when I don't have a picture ^^

And yea, they could be 2000

message 13: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 29, 2013 07:22AM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Ian
Appearance:
description
Personality: Cocky, defiant and doesn't like following the rules.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I dodnt sue your other post till now. and made him really old...can change it later? when I can edit?

message 15: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Shucks... hmm, let's make them 350 and 349(mine) alright?

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) okay :) will change mine later. How to start?

message 17: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Name - Tori Lawrence
Age [ Real ] - 349; Looks 18
Gender - Female
Appearance -

Personality -
She is fun and loving, carefree and also kind. Tori is outgoing and layback which make you feel real comfortable around her.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) How should we start?

message 19: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((I'll start and you can pick up from there(: ))

As she stood in the clouds, she knew it was time to go back down to Earth and attend college like everyone else. Tori stretched her wings and the snow-white feathers looked as nice as ever. She flew downwards before landing gently a few blocks away from the school before folding her wings and walked to school.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ironically Ian had been handing around at that college for a couple weeks now. Just taking a class or two to avoid causing to much suspicion. That wasn;t the reason he was here though. something was going to be happening soon. He wasn't sure what exactly. But it would be happening around here.

message 21: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Tori entered the class and made sure her Glory (Something angels had) did not show because she wouldn't want anyone to suspect her of it. She entered the first class on her list before finding a seat near the window and sat down, sighing heavily as she did because Tori didn't really appreciated studying since she had already done it for so long.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ian was skiping class that day, wandering the town a bit as he tried once again to figure out what had drawn him to this place. What was going to happen here that was so important?

message 23: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments She looked out of the window, her brown eyes turning lighter coloured as the golden sunrays spilled into them. Tori caught sight of a boy who was ditching school and she tried to speak in his mind since there was something off about him that she was curious about, Hi...

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He stiffened slightly as he felt the words entering his mind, looking around. Mind speak was something only another Fallen or an Angel could do. He wasn't alone... Who's there? Where are you?

message 25: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments She got him! You need not know my name. What's important is that you are either a Fallen or Angel, Tori said as her eyes were looking forward but she was actually focusing on speaking with the boy whom she got curious with.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I am. He replied back, not telling her which one he was. and so are you. Mind telling me which one at least?

message 27: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments You'll know when the time comes. If fate allows us to meet. Tell me how old are you, she asked, smiling absentmindedly. This was getting interesting...

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) 350 he told her, leaning against one of the trees on campus now. So why'd you'd come here anyway?

message 29: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments 'I don't know. My parents just told me to come here,' Tori gave him a mental equivalent of a sigh. 'I'm Tori by the way, nice way to meet you,' she added.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ian. He replied. Maybe I'll see you around here at some time?

message 31: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Sure. I'm sure I can spot you from a mile away, Tori smiled. I gotta go back to class now, my teacher's glaring, she told him before shutting off her mind, hoping she'll get to meet him face to face.

((Wanna skip to after class and she's at a nearby café while he walked in?))

message 32: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((Hiii?))

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Sorry, Was only able to get on for a few minutes this morning then only a few on break at work. Home now))

((and want him to already be there? Or you start and I bring him in?))

message 34: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((Let him already be there! Thanks (: By the way, I'm going off since my phone's low on batt and its so late here))

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ian was sitting in the café, sipping his coffee as he messed around on the computer He was still curious about that girl who he'd talked to briefly before. Was she an Angel? Or Fallen like him?

message 36: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Tori walked into the café immediately picking up a strange wave of aura. The boy was here. But she wasn't ready to talk to him so instead, she went and bought some coffee before taking a seat by the window and sipped on it, wondering if Ian would sense her.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ian paused in his typing as he felt tjw presence in the cafe. Well hellp gain. He saod, mond spealing again. Going to reveal yoursf now?

message 38: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments 'Try to see if you can find me,' Tori said, still looking out of the window so as not to attract attention to herself. She swirled the coffee in her mouth before swallowing it, silently admiring the humans for having such great hands.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ian scanned over the people in the coffee shop, searching for the one that he felt the power radiating from. He turned back to his computer, sending another message out. ' The girl by the window?'

message 40: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments 'I guess I'm just this powerful.. Come and join me,' Tori answered him, catching Ian's eye with her brown ones. 'But its surprising you took this long,' Tori had expected a faster reaction, but nevertheless, he still managed to spot her.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He didn't say anything in reply to that, coming over ad sitting down at her table. "So...." He said as he sat. "Angel or Fallen?"

message 42: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments When she looked at his eyes, Tori could sense that he was a fallen and technically they weren't supposed to be talking but who cares? Rules were made to be broken. "I'm a Angel," Tori said, looking up at Ian.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Figured." He said with one nod as he looked her over once. "You had an Angel sense about you but thought I'd check. And I'm guessing you can tell that I'm Fallen. Sure you want to be seen talking to me?"

message 44: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Tori shrugged, "No one apart from the higher ranks would know that we are conversing. And now they're busy preparing something which I do not know of so they won't be bothering us. Anyway, you seem like an interesting Fallen." She gave him a smirk and took another sip of her coffee.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Huh." He said, raising an eyebrow a bit surprised. "Never met an Angel before who likes to break the rules. If I didn't know beter, couldn't sense your angel essence I'd wonder if you weren't a Fallen."

message 46: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Oh please... I'm not even sinning by talking to you or doing any unholy things. So my parents say," Tori waved her hand as dismissal. "Anyway, what were you doing near the school earlier?" she asked him, looking at Ian above the rim of the cup.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Skipping class." He answered with a shrug. "I cam here a few weeks ago because I had this sixth sense that something was going to be happening here. So I came, too a couple classes so people wouldn't wonder why I was hanging around all the time."

message 48: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "I see.. I am on task actually, to be in the Mortal world but i have no idea why I'm here. I mean, the real reason because i have a feeling that they're keeping something for me," Tori confesssed to it and put her coffee down, placing both her hands on the table.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Logan raised an eyebrow. "And no ideas what ot could be?" He asked, wondering if it had anything to do with the feeling that led him here.

message 50: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "I have no idea," she confessed before sighing and cupped her chin in her hands, leaning toward him. "Ian, do you have any idea? Because....." she bit her lip. Tori was worried for she had a suspicion that something big was going to happen but she had no idea what.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9