Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Elise and Adric

Comments Showing 1-50 of 982 (982 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) SCOTLAND

message 2: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 24791 comments Mod
Elise jumped. "Oh no, not again."

message 3: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Adric stumbled as they landed, but caught himself before he fell. He looked around at the rolling green hills that all looked the same, which were, presumably, Scotland. He vaguely remembered visiting, but it had been a while ago. "Now to find one doe in an entire country."

message 4: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"There are lots of deer here, right? Artemis's is purely gold, right?"

message 5: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "Yup, lots. In a part of the UK that's about the size of Maine. This'll be fun."

message 6: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"Apollo would put us near to our target if he wants us to succeed, right?"

message 7: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "I should hope he's not so much of a douche that he'd put us on the opposite end of Scotland." He turned in a full circle, surveying the landscape. "Which way?"

message 8: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"Shall we do spin the Adric?" she asked.

message 9: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "Go for it," he said, grinning.

message 10: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"Close your eyes." She grabbed his hand and twirled him.

message 11: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) He complied, and she spun him around. When she stopped and he opened his eyes, the green hills blurred together into one spinning mess.

message 12: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"Okay, where are we heading?" she asked, trying to see where he was looking.

message 13: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) As his vision cleared, he pointed to where one of the hills dipped down into a valley. A small stream bordered by a low stone wall on one side meandered down it.

message 14: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"Does like water," she conceded. "This is a good plan, right?"

message 15: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "Right," Adric repeated with a nod, though he wasn't completely sure. He hoped they weren't going in the complete opposite direction, though. He began walking towards the stream.

message 16: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

She took his hand. "If we don't find it, at least we're trying, right? And we're in Scotland. That makes everything better."

message 17: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "That's right. And if we don't, London calls," Adric replied.

message 18: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"Or Hades," she said.

message 19: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "And here we have the difference between pessimism and optimism."

message 20: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"And honesty," she said with a grim smile. "Let's have fun and try not to die?"

message 21: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "Deal," he replied, as they stepped into the shadow of the hill beside the stone wall.

message 22: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

She looked around and knelt in the shadow of the wall. "Is it like a unicorn? Because unicorns like girls."

message 23: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "It is Artemis' doe. Maybe it does like girls. Should I leave?" Adric asked, pointing back the way they had come.

message 24: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"No, you could hide," she suggested, "or we could pretend to have a big relationship fight, I could imply that I don't like guys, and we can see what happens."

message 25: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "Ooh, acting, I like. Let's do." Adric grinned, then pushed his smile into a frown.

message 26: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

She kicked his shin.

message 27: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) "What is your problem!" he yelled at her.

message 28: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Did your notifs change too?))

message 29: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((Yes, I hate it.))

"You are! You're always so cruel, you never let me speak, and all you ever talk about are your chariot trophies!"

message 30: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Me too! It's so awkward looking, and it's harder to use >:( ))

"Me?!" He gestured wildly back the way they came. "You think that the only person who's ever right about anything is you! If it's not your way, it's no one's way!"

message 31: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((Why the heck would they change it?!))

"I just said that you were wrong about that stupid car make and model, you don't have to get so uptight! To you, every car is a Porsche!"

message 32: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((I have no idea! They're probably trying to copy off of some other site, like Facebook or Twitter or idk, because I have neither a twitter nor a facebook.))

"You," he pointed at her, "have no idea what you're talking about. We've been together two years, and you still don't know that I hate PopTarts! You're ignorant!" The poptart thing was a complete lie, but who cared?

message 33: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((Idk, it sucks! I reported how stupid it is!))

"I did that to get your attention, because you kept insisting on pancakes, when you know I hate that stupid apricot syrup you make!"

message 34: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Oh, lol. If they're adamant about keeping it, though, at least put a scroll bar please!))

"Have you ever told me that you hate it?! Huh? No! You haven't! Somehow, I'm supposed to know exactly how to translate girl language! Where 'never mind' actually means 'ask me or I will kill you'!"

message 35: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Gtg, bye!))

message 36: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((YES!))

"I- why don't you ever listen!" she forced hot tears and felt the fake frustration. "Sebastian was 10 times the man you are!" she said. It was a lie and she regretted saying it.

message 37: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((BYE!))

message 38: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Back!))

Adric's mouth was already opening for the next fake argument he would shoot her way, but he stopped, the lie- of course it was a lie- hitting him right in the chest. He hoped his actor's face hadn't failed him now as he yelled back, "Then maybe you should've never left! Then this entire fiasco could've been averted!"

message 39: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

"Maybe I should have stayed dead!" she said, bursting into fake tears.

message 40: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((Only on for two seconds))

message 41: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Ok))

"Maybe that would have been best!" he yelled back, scowling theatrically at her tears.

message 42: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((We get occasional 5 minute breaks.))

She threw a stick way off target and turned around, running and sitting in the mud by the stream.

message 43: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((From what?))

Adric frowned, looking around to see if a magic doe or any unicorns had shown up yet.

message 44: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((Biology SI, preparation for our finals. It's a 3 1/2 hour thing, we end in one hour. This guy is WAY better than our current teacher.))

She kept sobbing for awhile. He was kind of supposed to leave, since she was doe bait.

message 45: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Adric turned and stomped away, making a big show of it. Once he got a little away from her, he quickly scaled a tree and sat to wait.

((Wow, that's long.))

message 46: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

((Yeah, I gtg now))

She waited, then heard the grass rustle.

message 47: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((k))

Adric was scanning the area around Elise, when something moved in a small copse of trees with silver bark.

message 48: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

A golden doe emerged and nuzzled Elise's arm, looking at her in sadness. It seemed to want her to follow it.

message 49: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Just in case, Adric reached for the bow he usually kept slung over his back, and his hand closed on empty air. He sent a silent, quick prayer to Apollo, as much as he hated to do so, asking for his bow and arrows. As quietly as possible, he lowered himself onto the next branch, watching Elise and the doe.

message 50: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

She stood and wiped her eyes, wrapping an arm around the doe's neck and standing shakily. "You're beautiful," she said, petting the silky fur.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.