Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Elizabeth and Mysti

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 27, 2013 10:40AM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hi! So I like a mix of actio0n and adventure and romance. What about you?

message 2: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Hey! Thanks for making it! Um...I don't usually have a specific thing I lean towards, I usually kind just like to do whatever the other person does. So actiony romance is fine by me.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) You sure? And I normally prefer the girl, but it depends on the plot, some plots I'd prefer the guy character.

And supernatural or no? What time period?

message 4: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Yeah. I'm fine with it. And I can play a guy. I've been doing that a lot lately, so I'm fine with it. I'm sorry....I'm not much help. Because I love doing both supernatural and realistic.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I prefer supernatural most times unless the realistic plot is really good. And if you want to be the girl you can, Like I said, some plots I prefer guy anyway.

message 6: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments It's alright. I don't mind pkaying guys. Hm...okay. Actiony romance supernatural plot. I shall start thinking of something.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I kind of have an idea. Tried to start it with a couple people but they either never come on GR anymore or abandon me if you want to hear it?

message 8: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Sure! I'd love to hear it.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Okay so have you seen the show Supernatural? (I'm only on season 2 so no spoilers if you have!) Anyway something kind of similar to that with the whole hunter concept. The guy would be a hunter, he's coming to the town because he's heard about some strange things happening there. My character is a werewolf, she's not the one causing all the trouble but is from that town. He doesn't know what she is at first, meets her a few times when she's in her human form and maybe starts to like her a bit. Eventually he finds out she;s a wolf, things are still causing trouble in the town.....

message 10: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments No. I don't think I've seen an entire episode before. But that general idea sounds interesting.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So want to do it then? :D

message 12: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Sure.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Okay, I'll have my character in a sec, going to copy from another of my rps

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Jessica Hart
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: description description
Personality: Determined, once she starts something nothing can stop her from finishing it. Very Stubborn.

message 15: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Alright. I'll get started on him.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mysti? :) Take your time just a reminder.

message 17: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Oh. Yeah. Sorry. I finished him....I'll go see if I can find him. If not....I'll remake him.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) It's fine. And really simple character is all I used.

message 19: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Name: Seth Davis

Species: Human, supernatural hunter

Appearance: I'll add when I get to a computer

Personality: Stubborn, strong willed, actually super sweet when you get past the hard exterior, trust issues- doesn't like getting close to people.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Awesome! How should we start?

message 21: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Sorry. I litterally can't see any of my notifications. But, I have no idea.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) woth the new notification design it is hard to see, but him coming to town? Meeting her as a human forst maybe?

message 23: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments On my Nook....the notifications literally refuse to show up. But anyway, that could work. He comes to town and bumps into her in human form? He senses something about her, but can't figure it out?

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah, can you start? ghosting now.

message 25: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Well I am, too, but I guess I can start. I don't know how detailed you are, so I'll put a random amout and you can tell me if you want more, less, or if that's good.

-

Seth sighed softly when he finally made it to the town. He heard lots of rumors about the supernatural activity level in this town and how hgih it was. And his curiousity got the better of him and he had to find out. He had to know what was really going on in this town. He glanced around as he hopped out of his black jeep, wondering what to do first. Interviewing people would be way to obvious. He had to play it cool. Even though he just wanted to get to the heart of the problem as quickly as possible. But he knew it would take time.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica was sitting at one of the tables outside of one of the town's restaurants, seeing the jeep pull up. It seemed a lot of things were happening lately. Not all of it good. There were some more werewolves in the area. She knew that much. They'd been causing trouble, there'd been a few deaths but she was trying to stay out of it. Luckily she hadn't run into any of them yet when she'd been out in her wolf form, but she didn't know what they looked like, just that they were there. And now someone else new was here? Months with no one and now it seemed like everyone was coming here.

((Most I've ever done is two paragraphs, and only once. I try to match what the other person has if I can, not always able to.))

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ?

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) .

message 29: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Seth bit his lip softly and glanced around the area around him. It was surprisingly empty, except for a couple people here and there and a girl sitting at a café. He shrugged as he pulled out a duffle bag that had his clothes. He wasn't sure how long he would be here, so he decided to being clothes along so he didn't have to wear the same thing over and over again.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica watched him a bit from the corner of her eye. Was he another one of the werewolves coming here? Causing trouble? Doing it where it wouldn't look weird she sniffed the air a bit. Nope. He was human. It just seemed like this place was getting more popular.

message 31: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Seth continued looking around, hoping to catch sigh of a hotel or something. He groaned inwardly when he didn't find one. He glanced at the girl again and sighed. He would have to ask her. He stepped towards her until he was standing next to her. "Hey. Can you direct me to the nearest hotel?"

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She glanced up as the guy came in her direction. "There's one not too far frim here. Just go down that street. When you get to the light take a left and the hotel will be in your right." She said, pointing down the road. "Its small but its all we have here."

message 33: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments He nodded as she explained where to go, but he instantly forgot what she said. He sighed softly, running his fingers through his hair. "Can you just show me the way?" He asked, biting his lip softly.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Sure she shrugged, stading up. "Its really not too far." She saod as she started walking down the street.

message 35: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments He nosed and stared following her down the street. "Yeah...well I forget directions easily." He shrugged. He realized he really had to work on that.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I'm sure you;ll be able to find your way there next time pretty easily she told him, staying a few steps ahead of him. It wasn't long before they were there. "Okay. here ya go."

message 37: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments "Yeah. I hope so..." He murmured, shaking his head at himself. He glanced at the hotel, before looking back at the girl. "Thank you."

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She just gave a nod. "No problem." she said, already heading away. She stayed mainly to herself, even in this small town that were normally close knit. Maybe she should consider leaving before things got worse here...

message 39: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Seth watched her walk away with a raised eyebrow. He sighed softly, shaking his head. Whatever. He walked up towards to hotel to get a room.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) (Skip to later? Maybe at night, she's out in the woods in wolf form he sees her?))

message 41: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments ((Sure. Could you start?))

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Later that night Jessica was out in the forest, just wanting to clear her head. She was in her wolf form, hoping she didn't run into any others but if she did ...she'd fight. Even if she was thinking about leaving this was still her home.

message 43: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Seth slipped out his hotel room to check out the paranormal activity at night. The first place he thought to go was the forest, so that's exactly where he went.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She loved it out here. Well used to anyway. Before the others had shown up but she still had to get out, stretch her legs a bit. Maybe she'd wait a little longer for things to calm down. If not then she'd definitely leave.