Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Elizabeth & Lacey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 362 (362 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So! :) ideas?

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Not at the moment. But Supernatrual or no?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Yes:)

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Awesome :D In most cases I prefer girl but it depends on the plot. Any ideas at all? And both supernatural creatures or only one?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It would be interesting just one but it could be cool with both also. We should have some action also! Almost near death experiences maybe?

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sure, we could try that :) So who should oour people be? Plot?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm... A human... Maybe the girl and then a supernatural? Or both supernatural?

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) A girl and supernatural sounds good. This is a plot where I'd actually prefer the guy because I want to be the supernatural :) Is werewolf good with you?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yes!! Hehe. So I'll be the girl then. Okay. So then... Hmm how should they meet

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Meet while he;s in human form somewhere....Idk.....I'll go ahead and post him. It'll be a really simple character.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Logan Reeves
Apperance: description description
Species: Werewolf

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Gabriella Montiga

Appearance:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Beautif...

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So how should we start?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm... They run into each other somewhere... Hmm.. Park? Store? School?

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Personally not a fan of school rps. Let's go with Park.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool okay:) you first or me?

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) You please?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay! Quick question! Day or night?))

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((either works))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay... Night))

Gabriella walked through the park. She kicked a rock and looked at the empty park. She sighed. Her mother hated her. She carried some groceries. Swinging the bag as she walked.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Logan was in the woods nearby, in his wolf form at the moment. No one ever came to the park this late, well except him. This was the one place and time he could be himself. Could run free. It was so relaxing.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella of course wasn't thinking about the bag and the bottom ripped. All her stuff falling to the ground. She groaned. "Dang it!" She picked up a can and threw it.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Logan hadn't been paying much attention to what was going on around him, yelping when he felt a can hit his side, then letting out a bit of a growl, more like a curse than anything. Where had that come from!?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella froze. Was that a... Growl. She dropped low. Her long straight black hair falling over her shoulders

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He shifted back into his human form, rubbing his side a bit, muttering another curse. okay, so maybe the park wasn't as empty as he thought it was. Better to just get out of here now....

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello?" Gabriella saw movement. She shifted grabbing another can for protections.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He cursed once again. they must have heard the growl. He couldn't just walk out there now, people didn't know werewolves existed...He had to get out of there without the person seeing him. He turned, going deeper into the wooded part of the park, hoping to go around her,

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! I see you! Come out and show yourself! Growl at me? Ha!" She glared. "And bring me. My can. Back!" She yelled.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He shifted back into a wolf, hoping it'd been to dark for her tell that there'd been a person there a few moments before. He'd let her see him then run...That was the only thing he could do now. He stepped out of the woods for a second, glancing in her direction before running off.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" She fell back. She gazed as it ran. "Wait!" She tripped on on of the cans and spun back her head hitting the concrete. She was out cold.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He paused when he heard something, glancing back long enough to see her fall and slam her head into the ground. After glancing around long enough to make sure there was no one else there he cursed, going over to see if he could help her. Looked like the park was out of the questions now for his runs....

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She groaned and winced her eyes still closed. Her head was wet and hurt. Pain rippling through her brain.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Hey are you alright?" He asked frowning a bit. He needed to get her some help....she obviously wasn't okay and that had been a stupid question... "I'm going to pick you up alright? Get you to the hospital or something." then he'd leave and hopfully never see her again. He wouldn't have to answer any questions that way.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella groaned. She swayed slightly as she sat up. "I... Need the groceries.... Bag... Broke..." She moaned.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I think the groceries are the least of your worries right now." He pointed out. "You should get your head looked at."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Se touched her head wincing. She slowly shook her head. "I.... Have had... Worse..." She whispered reaching out for the groceries.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He frowned at that. "I still say you should get it looked at..." He said. "I can walk you to the hospital or something."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "Have to be home.... Or..." She moaned hanging her head.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He frowned, well maybe then she'd get it looked at. "Need help getting there?" He asked, doubting she;d let a complete stranger help her but if not he could just follow in his wolf form, see that she got to wherever she was going.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I need... That can..." She whispered. She grabbed her bag and tried standing but stumbled.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Hey, just sit down for a minute okay?" He said, putting out a hand to steady her. "Just relax."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat down as told. Gabriella moaned. "Stupid can!" She muttered angrily. She hated that can. But she had to get home before her father... He would... She couldn't think of that now. .

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He was about to say he'd go find it when he realized that would give away that he was the wolf... "I think they're all here." He said, gathering everything together. "Sure you don't need help?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She glanced around she shook her head. "No.... I should have just gone home... I'm going to be in trouble again..." She sighed grabbing her bag.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Trouble?" He asked confused. this wasn't making any sense! He was definitely going to follow her though, make sure she got home okay.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabby nodded. "He gets angry when I don't bring his... 'Drinks' on time...." She whispered standing.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) His frown deepened but he didn't reply, there really wasn't much he could say to that. He just gave her a nod instead. "Well be careful getting home."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Being careful going home is easy... Being careful at home is harder..." She whispered and stood. "Thanks..." She nodded. And picked up her bags.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He frowned again at the last part, waiting until she was heading away before stepping back into the wooded part, shifting into a wolf again as he did, following a bit. He stayed out of sight but to where he could still watch her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well dang it!" She cursed. She looked at her watch. She walked and turned into a little trailer. She froze at the door. She took a minute and prepared her self. She checked the door... Locked. She knocked. The door swung. Open. There. Her dAd stood red and angry. His face sweaty. "Sorry dad... I slipped and..." She was cut off as he back hand slapped her. She winced. Her dad grabbed the bags and growled walking inside.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8