Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Thirty Scary Tales
This topic is about Thirty Scary Tales
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > "Thirty Scary Tales" by Rayne Hall

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 27, 2013 10:28AM) (new)

Thirty creepy, atmospheric stories by Rayne Hall.

The horror in these stories is spooky, creepy, unsettling and sometimes disturbing. They are atmospheric, psychological horror rather than splatterpunk, and are not very violent or gory.

The stories may appeal even to people who don't normally read horror. However, they are unsuitable for young readers without parental guidance. PG 13.

This book is a compilation of volumes 1-5 of the Six Scary Tales books. It includes the acclaimed stories Burning and The Bridge Chamber.

All stories have been previously published in magazines, ezines, collections and anthologies. British English.

Stories in collection include:
The Devil You Know, Greywalker, Prophetess, Each Stone A Life, By Your Own Free Will, The Bridge Chamber, Only A Fool, Four Bony Hands, The Black Boar, Double Rainbows, Druid Stones, Burning, Scruples, Seagulls, Night Train, Through the Tunnel, Black Karma, Take Me To St. Roch's, Turkish Night, Never Leave Me, The Colour of Dishonour, Beltane, The Painted Staircase, I Dived The Pandora, Terre Vert and Payne's Grey, They Say, Tuppence Special, Disturbed Sleep, Normal Considering the Weather, Arete.

10 copies. Ebook (Smashwords coupon code, Amazon gift card, email attachment in various formats - doc, mobi, epub,pdf etc. The pdf is also available in an illustrated version with art by Jamie Chapman.)

I'd love to get reviews on Amazon.com (or Amazon.co.uk) and/or other sites where you have an account and posting privileges. Please state in your review that you have received a free review copy. I'm looking for honest reviews, so feel free to say what you liked and didn't like about the book, and perhaps talk about which of the stories resonated with you personally.

message 2: by Grampy (new)

Grampy (goodreadscomgrampy) Okay, you hooked me! I'd love to review it, if you have a copy still available. I prefer MOBI format, at the email address below. Thank you!

"Grampy" Lee Ashford
acwa@netscape.com