Cozy Mysteries discussion

Book and Series discussions > Corinna Chapman fans?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Michael | 92 comments Just finishing up a re-read of the Corinna Chapman series with Cooking the Books This is the 6th of the series and it's been over a year since it came out ...

Anybody else really like this series?

Anyone know when the next one is planned?

message 2: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 308 comments I really like that series. I hope Kerry Greenwood has more books planned. I like Corinna better than Phrynie.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Michael | 92 comments Sandra J wrote: "I really like that series. I hope Kerry Greenwood has more books planned. I like Corinna better than Phrynie."

I agree. I tried a couple of the books in her other series and it just isn't my kind of thing. Corinna is great ... I have a friend a lot like her!

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lynnali) | 524 comments I finally got all the Corinna Chapman books, but they are on my TBR pile. I read the first one, and really enjoyed it, but I like to read series in order as much as possible, and I was having a hard time finding a copy of the second one. They are on my list for next year's reading.

I find they are not really all that different than Phryne, except for the setting, but then I have only read the first one, so my opinion may change.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan (mysterywriter) | 201 comments Sharon wrote: "Just finishing up a re-read of the Corinna Chapman series with Cooking the Books Anyone know when the next one is planned?..."

I checked the publisher's website and didn't see anything listed for this series.

Is this the same author who has the Delphic Woman series? Anyone read those?

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Yes, she is the same author who wrote the Delphic Woman series, although I haven't read any of them.

I absolutely adore Phryne, but I have to admit, I've started and discarded the Corinna series several times - I just can't get into it at all.

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan (mysterywriter) | 201 comments ❂ Jennifer (reviews on BookLikes) wrote: "Yes, she is the same author who wrote the Delphic Woman series, although I haven't read any of them.

I absolutely adore Phryne, but I have to admit, I've started and discarded the Corinna series s..."

I haven't read the Corinna series, but I'll add the Phryne books to my TBR stack. Thanks for the suggestion.