College of Magic discussion

Go Here First! > Minor Characters

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lura, Dean (last edited Nov 27, 2013 09:31AM) (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 2700 comments Mod
This thread is for the creation of minor characters: those who are not students or staff but may come onto campus for a brief time. Can also be used for characters in off-campus locations (household servants, etc.).

Please use the following template (Additional information may be provided, but is not necessary.):
Name:

Species:

Sex/Gender:

Appearance: (Doesn't need to be an image. A short description is fine.)

message 2: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Nov 27, 2016 03:51PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2076 comments Mod
[Name: ] Essence Warsaw

[Sex/Gender: ]Female Vampire

[Occupation : ]Essence is an female vampire who carries herself as Jasper 's sister when they are out in public. She was asked to come to the college by Draven to seduce and add some tension to Jasper and Fiona's relationship while he tend to other affairs. The thing is Essence is secretly in love with Jasper although when Jasper stayed with them, she kept her feelings for Jasper hidden.

[Appearance : ]

message 3: by Lura, Dean (last edited Jan 25, 2014 12:12AM) (new)

Name: Tarii Moonlight Hellsbreath

Species: Half hell-hound/half demi-fae (Unseelie faerie shape shifter)

Sex/Gender: Female

Occupation: Tarii has been trapped in her hell-hound form for the better part of five decades in the maze as part of her punishment for running away from her owner and Master, the Prince of Winter and Ice, heir to the throne of the Unseelie fae.

Appearance:
Hell-hound:
Fae:
Human: Same as fae, minus the wings and feather hair.

Other: Tarii was purchased from her mother by the Prince before she was even born to be a pet of sorts. Upon her birth, she was chosen to be one of his bodyguards. She trained for the position for decades before meeting the rigorous requirements.

Tarii could become a student here IF someone else wants to play the Prince. Whoo! Found someone! https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Ooo interesting

message 5: by Lura, Dean (new)

^_^

I started playing her in another RP, and absolutely fell in love. She's a load of fun. She's evil, being Unseelie fae, but tries not to be. The Prince is only partially developed, but I think he'll be fun too.

Lol I plan to bring over one of my own- the exocist one

message 7: by Lura, Dean (last edited Dec 02, 2013 02:58PM) (new)

Cool. ^_^

Tarii may be the main character of my next book story. I haven't decided yet.

message 8: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Dec 11, 2013 06:28PM) (new)

Name: Alan and Adam of Zordlon(Their father and king)

Species: Elf

Sex/Gender: Both males

Occupation:Since the day they were almost killed, the former Dean of the College had taken them both in as a favor of Zordlon. He offered them a place to stay and protection until the chaos in their kingdom was settled. The twins had been at the college for years now, although they age very slowly. They work in the library at the Information Desk as the Former Dean suggested that they get jobs to develop their social skills and learn what’s it’s like to work. They are unaware that they kingdom had been destroyed by their enemies.

Appearance: Alan (left), Adam (right)
The twins appear no older than 13 years of age, yet they are clearly more mature than any other. Generally taller than children humans, they possess a graceful, slender physique that is accentuated by their long, pointed ears. The thin limbs of their bodies contain surprising power. Their eyes are wide and almond-shaped, and filled with large, vibrantly colored pupils that are diverse than the average human beings. They are forest-dwelling elves and have a variation of green, brown, and tan in their hair, eye, and even skin tones, while their elven clothing often plays off the beauty of the natural world. In their case, they grew up away from the green forest and were raised inside of a palace because of their birth. The twin was born with white hair instead of the forest colored hair. They have been known as being moon-kissed and is treated as if they are gods until that day where their foe, an spy and assassin who had portray himself as the twin’s caregiver, tried to slay them. At the college, they work in the library and they love to read about their race. They have read newspapers of the magical world about dark elves, which is why they dislike any dark elf even before they know them. They were unhappy about the Dean dying, and have not yet taken a liking to Dean Illivara due to the fact that she is a dark elf.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236...

message 9: by Lura, Dean (new)

((Two things: former dean, not formal ^_^ You made that mistake twice in the above post.

Also, shouldn't it be 'they appear no older than 13'? Illy's been Dean longer than 13 years...))

message 10: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Dec 11, 2013 06:28PM) (new)

(Dangit, really I thought I was using the right word:p my bad. Yea, my eyes are getting tried from the strain-will fix soon. Is the background alright by the way? 0.0)

message 11: by Lura, Dean (new)

((Yeah, it's awesome. Except for their age. They likely haven't aged much over the years, though. [Like Xantra. Who is a lot older than the 29 she claims. ^_^]

They might have met Illy before she became Dean, though, since she was one of the founders of the College.))

Name: Draven's Goblins servants

Species: Goblins

Sex/Gender: All males, except for one female who works in the kitchen cooking and she is the only female to bear the children.

Appearance: Draven's goblin men comes in the colors of-blue,green, red, black, and orange. They all wears the black suit and they all have demonic features, but they are goblins. They have sharp teeth that will tear through the flesh of most creatures.

message 13: by Lura, Dean (last edited Dec 12, 2013 01:56PM) (new)

Name: Evan Cole

Species: Half-Drow (his father was human)

Sex/Gender: Male

Appearance:

message 14: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Jan 26, 2014 09:49PM) (new)

{Name:} Dewey Cobbler

{Species:}Strix, a nocturnal bird that brings about bad luck

{Sex/Gender:} Male

{Occupation:} He visits the college sometimes to assisst...

{Appearance:}

Human form:

Face:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/98dce72b92...
[image error]https://www.wizards.com/mtg/images/da...
[image error]
Owl form:
http://hdwallpaper.freehdw.com/0007/a...

message 15: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 26, 2014 05:20PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Name: Marick Darkfire

Species: True Fae
↳True Faeries are fallen angels who become the spirits of the Earth. Heavily connected to nature, they are guardians of wildlife and once fallen, must keep a sense of equilibrium between vices and virtues less they change into a different type of Fae.

Sex/Gender: Male/Masculine

Appearance: http://www.crowdgate.net/resources/ap...

Personality: Selfish, can be cruel, secretly has a soft spot for Tarii (but wouldn't dream of telling her), spoiled, demanding, dominant, charismatic.

History Over two hundred years ago, the Queen of Winter and the King of Summer spent one night together. A little less than a year later, Marick was born. From birth, it was obvious the King of Summer was his father; he looked more like him than he did like his mother. As the future ruler of the Unseelie Court, Marick has been spoiled, given anything and everything he asked for. By the time he came of age, he had a squad of a dozen bodyguards. Within a hundred years, the number had doubled.

He took lovers whenever the fancy struck, both male and female. But always True Fae. Always. Until the day a beautiful demi-fae caught his eye. He desired her, but soon learned she was already with child. His desire waned. If he could not have the mother, he would have the child. He purchased the unborn child and moved the woman into the palace. A few months later, the child was born. She - for it was a girl - was halfway between fae and hellhound at birth. His mother, who was also present at the birth, declared she should be his next bodyguard. Tarii trained for more than twenty years before she passed muster and became an official bodyguard.

He had rarely seen Tarii since she was sent away for her training. When she returned, he did not recognize her at first. He did, however, find her attractive. When he learned her identity, he vowed never to touch her. She was not only NOT True Fae, she was half hellhound! He could not risk her being the first of his lovers to conceive; that would make her his official consort.

Other: Has never (permanently) lost anything that belongs to him.

message 16: by Lura, Dean (new)

Minor characters do not need approval. (But he would be approved if they did, as most of the above is mine... ^_^)

message 18: by Lura, Dean (new)

So feel free to post for him in the Maze anytime... ^_^

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "So feel free to post for him in the Maze anytime... ^_^"

I'll do so now.

message 20: by Demon Dragon (last edited Mar 24, 2014 11:27AM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 316 comments Name: Felix

Species: were-cat (of a sort)

Sex/Gender: male

Appearance: normally looks like a sleek black tom with pale blue eyes. sometimes turns to his true appearance, a eight foot tall cat man. also can appear as a 7ft tall feline (looks like a mixture of different felines).
((want more?))

message 21: by Lura, Dean (new)

Demon Wolf wrote: "((want more?)) "

Nope. That's all the info needed for minor characters. ^_^ Thanks.

message 22: by Katie (last edited Feb 03, 2014 05:41PM) (new)

Katie  | 472 comments Name: Elena Hethel

Species: Charmer (She can look as the prettiest girl to that single person)

Occupation: Servant of any kind (I mean any since she is so pretty to all males) {She is very obedient}

Appearance:

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Katie *Donkeys can fly, Mr. Peterson!* wrote: "Name: Elena Hethel

Species: Charmer (She can look as the prettiest girl to that single person)

Occupation: Servant of any kind (I mean any since she is so pretty to all mal..."

Quick question: "all males" include the non-heterosexuals?

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 472 comments Yeah

message 25: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Feb 05, 2014 01:34PM) (new)

[Name:] Raven Melanchthon

[Species:] Wizard

[Sex/Gender: ]Male, but Raven identifies himself as a female and so he considers himself female.

[Occupation: ]To kill Nathaniel, his younger half brother.

[Appearance: ] http://www.hdwallpaperscool.com/wp-co...
[image error]
(I have more information on her if anyone is interested)

[Name:] Axel Bondsman

[Species:] Axel is an Ogre

[Sex/Gender:] Male

[Occupation: ] Axel is visiting the college to recruit members for his The Secret Service of Dark Agents Organization(It has many names). His organization was a place to recruit skilled beings to later go out and become bodyguards for other dark beings for a price.

[Appearance:] A purple haired man with long hair and some feminine feature. He has blue skin.

His face and hair is similar to the person in the picture--> http://msngroup.aimoo.com/ElmshadeVil...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

xD Haha...Well thats not what i called it xP Oh well!

and dammmnnn o~o he looks sexy

I know that's why I said his organization has many other names. I was going to add the name you used in whenever I decide to go back and look-I'm about to leave in a second)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah okay :3 i kinda like that it has many names that means that they cannot be found that easily

message 30: by Lura, Dean (last edited Mar 24, 2014 10:43AM) (new)

((To be played by Katie.))

Name: Ryland

Species: human

Appearance:

message 31: by Katie (last edited Mar 24, 2014 02:01PM) (new)

Katie  | 472 comments Name: Justin

Species: human

British
Appearance:

message 32: by Ken (last edited Apr 02, 2014 05:24PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Aubrey Westhill

Species: Human

Occupation: Student at Carnige Mellon University, but she is visiting this campus because she visits her cousin from time to time because she might transfer here.

Appearance:

message 33: by Ken (last edited Apr 02, 2014 05:36PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Alison Easthill

Species: Drow-Human Hybrid

Occupation: Student at Penn State, but comes to the campus for fun and because her mother works here.

Appearance:

message 34: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Apr 03, 2014 01:11PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Name: Bickses

Species: Fire elemental horse(was once a Flame person)

Sex/Gender: Male

Occupation: He was sent by the king of the fire/flame kingdom to protect and watch over the Cassie(the flame princess) who is currently attending the college. He also a way of transportation for cassie when she is going very long distances

appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/200... Bickses is a large throughbred stallion. With almost all of his body and inner core being made completely of solid molten fire. He is a dark fire orange with a mane made of extremely fine horse hair that is on fire. He turns a dark blue when is body temperature his very low(meaning he is near death).

History: Bickses was once a proud warrior in the army of the flame kingdom. He served his kingdom with great honor but one day a jealous witch that had once fallen in love with him but had been turned down cast a permanent curse to make him suffer. The curse Had turned him into a flame stallion(elemental fire horse). Taking a dagger she permanently carved a star onto his forehead to show people he was cursed. A few years after being turned into a flame stallion he was called upon by the flame king. His mission was to protect and care for the princess without out suspecting her father had sent him.

I must have him!!!

message 36: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 316 comments Name: goes by Lady, doesn't remember original name.

Species: doberman pinscher/blood wolf mix

Sex/Gender: female

Appearance: unusually large picher with bright red eyes.

message 37: by Quil (last edited Feb 07, 2016 01:54PM) (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 1027 comments Mod
Name: Jensai Mehnsii

Species: Hybrid (half fallen angel, half black lion)

Appearance: 5'6, Deep charcoal hair, crystal green eyes, often wears business cloths at work, or comfortable casual tanks and nice jeans off work

Picture appearance:
Human form:
Species form: adding thick black hair that almost looks like a lions mane. the way her hair falls looks like a male lions mane. Also has a black lions tail. Her nails are like lion claws as well as she has the fangs of the lions. Shes got a few wiskers too intop of her upper lip and her ears are fluffy lion ears placed where a liins would be slightly hidden by her thick black mane.

message 38: by Lura, Dean (new)

((Nice. I like her species form.))

message 39: by Quil (new)

((thank you, she is free for the taking for a mate, i will evetually turn her into a main character but for now, until she is called dibs upon, she will remain minor. i have the perfect story of why she became fallen))

message 40: by Lura, Dean (last edited Aug 06, 2014 03:52PM) (new)

Dragon wrote: "((thank you, she is free for the taking for a mate, i will evetually turn her into a main character but for now, until she is called dibs upon, she will remain minor. i have the perfect story of wh..."

((Tempting as the thought is, I have a total of nineteen characters already! Eighteen full characters and one minor character. I don't think I want to have any more... o.O ))

message 41: by Lura, Dean (new)

((I've considered making Evan a full character, but that's the only 'new' character I might make. But it would/will be a few days [RP time] before he quits his current job and becomes a student. I have the why all figured out already. Have for a while actually.))

message 42: by Lura, Dean (new)

((Have fun. Don't forget to post in Chloe's room later. ^_-

I've got to go run an errand myself.))

message 43: by Demon Dragon (last edited Sep 03, 2014 06:46AM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 316 comments Name: Onyx Silver-wing
Species: Black Gargoyle
Appearance: imagine a dragon-human cross with a some gryphon thrown in. stands about 7.5ft. solid black with silver veins.

message 44: by Quil (last edited May 15, 2015 04:12PM) (new)

Name: Daemon

Species: Vampire Shadow hybrid

To be a challenge for Demo/Garrett for Lilith

Appearance: (Doesn't need to be an image. A short description is fine.)

He's cute. 0.0

message 46: by Quil (new)

right?! I kind of want him to live now lol
maybe essence could revive him??? >;)

message 47: by Quil (new)

oh and I'm I. for the moment but by 8:10 will be off
gonna watch a movie then I will be right back

I'll be on for awhile. Happy movie watching. And hmm we'll have to see about that.

message 49: by Quil (new)

I'm back