Dipreads discussion

Books > What book(s) did you just finish?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caru (new)

Caru What book(s) did you just finish?

message 2: by Caru (new)

message 3: by Caru (new)

message 4: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth and Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

message 7: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 241 comments I finished A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1) by Bella Forrest , A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2) by Bella Forrest & A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3) by Bella Forrest since May of this year.
I'm reading City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare now and LOVING IT!

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell

By Chris Colfer

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Fracture Me

message 10: by Caru (new)

message 11: by Dee (new)

Dee BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker Boneman's Daughters

message 12: by Clara (new)

Clara Moore | 1 comments Lying In Bed Sooooo good.

message 13: by Jack (last edited Feb 04, 2014 10:46PM) (new)

Jack Hansen | 21 comments The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes, #3) by Arthur Conan Doyle
Arthur Conan Doyle Arthur Conan Doyle

rating 5 of 5 stars
bookshelves adventure, classic, cultural-united-kingdom, fiction, mystery, read, short-stories, thriller
status Read/listened from January 30 to February 03, 2014
format Audiobook

Review: What a pleasant book/audiobook to experience. I listened to the audio version that was like listening to the Radio during its heyday. The actors superb performances show the story so vividly. The interjection of a character's dialogue with another's, interruptions in speech, is so realistic; it displays the great talent of Arthur Conan Doyle.

The uncanny deductive reasoning, Sherlock Holmes wraps up each case in a neat, clever, conclusion that astounds and entertains the reader. I am taken to each environment by the articulate narration which is only used to describe a change in location, a significant object, and/or buildings in a scene. The story unfolds with clarity and vision through the characters' words and voice inflections.