Marvel and DC United (RP) discussion

Places > Old abandoned Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Sorry if I can't make a thread.. If you want it gone I'll get rid of it)

((George's old family mansion))

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments George landed down and tied up crimson, then hooked her on a hook chained to the ceiling, he waited for her to wake up

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 2473 comments Mod
She wakes up screaming George's name, calling his name for help

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments George was sitting on a couch, chuckling at the fact she didn't seem to know what was going on

"George... What... What is going on!?"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Isn't it obvious? You're tied up in an old abandoned mansion

"Let me go!" She shrieked freaking out

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Nah, I think I'll leave you up there. For now at least

"George seriously... You know I can't stand not being on the ground!" She begged him

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments He didn't seem to care, he walked around her. "You understand that in really don't care, right? I have you here because you would not stop pestering me. Now you're my prisoner."

"No I'm not! I'm your girlfriend!" She told him

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "I'm sorry dearie but you've got the wrong George. I don't have a girlfriend."

"No I don't! It's you! What do you want?!" She said nervously.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Since you're so dead set on being with me, I decided that we need to be on the same side. So, that's why you're here

"We ARE on the same side!!" She said

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Oh really? Criminals don't try to stop other criminals from doing their work.

"You are not a bad guy!!"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "I don't know what alternate dimension you're from but I am not a hero!" He yelled

Yes you are you parents came and you changed"

Yes you are you parents came and you changed"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "My parents are the best villains around, don't tell me that their son was a hero ever!" He shouted, back handing her

Her head snapped to the aside his hand braised in her face "you were! You were my hero!" She said her voice full of pain

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments He looked at her. The old George could barely be seen through the corruption. "Heroes are weak." He said. Knocking her out with a tranquilizer.

She whimpered and her head fell forward and her body went weak

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Once she was unconscious, he change the set up so that her arms were held out and her feet and head were hanging down. A brace supported her back

((?? What??? How??))

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Like what do you mean? He basically untied her and put her into a different form of holding when she was unconscious )

(( could you describe it differently?? It doesn't make since to me))

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (K I'll try.)

George untied crimson and dragged her to a metal frame with three clamps. He picked her up and clamps the middle clamp around her waist. He then clamped one arm in one of the side clamps and her other arm in the other clamp.
(Better?)

((Yes thanks!!))

Crimson woke up confused "g-George?"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "I decided to move you to a much more suitable holding cell." He said calmly, the couch move to be facing her, George siting in it

"How is this better?!" She hissed

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Didn't say it was better for you." He said. George got up and walked around crimson and her new prison. "I can do virtually whatever I want to you." He continued, jabbing her roughly in the side with his hand

She made a high pitched nose and said "stop!"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Well Ms. I would, but i need to have you supporting me fully before I finish up here.

"Finish up?" She asked

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Leave you alone." He stated simply, jabbing her in the other side

She makes the nose agian " stop it George please!,"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Ok.... Nah." He said, hitting her in the stomach

She coughs gasping for air whimpering

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments He walked around, hitting her from all sides for a good five minutes

She was bruised and looked at him pain in her eyes

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments After a while he stopped and sat down. "You ready to join me?"

"I'd rather die.... This isn't you! George please... I need you! The real you"

message 45: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((eight broski's Kitty to da rescue :D lol))
Kitty followed the signal to the mansion. "Well this sucks..." she said knowing where she was. She slowly slipped past the gates and headed to the front door.

(( no please don't crimson has to fix him so please no)))

message 47: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Well then .-. k))

(( sorry))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ wrote: ""I'd rather die.... This isn't you! George please... I need you! The real you""

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments George lit fires around her and was about to explode all the kinetic energy inwards, when Dante crashed through the ceiling and tackled George.

« previous 1