Book Promotions discussion

The Escapist
This topic is about The Escapist
Advice on book promotion!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Powell (thesoloartist) Hello everyone, I am trying to determine the best way to promote my book 'The Escapist' and was considering a promotion service. Has anyone had a positive experience with any promo service firms? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

My profile page is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... and it is currently available at amazon.
The Escapist

message 2: by S.B. (new)

S.B. Redstone (sbredstone) | 3 comments Steve wrote: "Hello everyone, I am trying to determine the best way to promote my book 'The Escapist' and was considering a promotion service. Has anyone had a positive experience with any promo service firms? A..."

I have checked out most of them. Beware, some have phony sites to do blog tour like orangeberry.

Alana Munro inexpensive $65

Literati Author Services Goodreads

JKS communications – from Jenny one of the best pricy

Book Buzz - excellent promotions very pricy thousand and up. From Jenny M

Partners in crime tours – ? had own site – phony? $350 one month and $450 two months

CBB book promotions, Candace, sent query 10/10 may not be for my book

Pump up your Book - I think they are not professional?

*Book Monster Promotions – had recom from a writer, cheap, get a lot. ROMANCE?

Reading Addiction Tours

Bewitching Blog Tours – offering – specializes in paranormal romance, fantasy, and others. $110 to $155. Blog stops, media kit, do all the work, adv, social media adv.

Enchanted Blog Tours - These tour stops can be author interviews, book excerpt posts, guest blog posts, giveaways and book reviews, based on the author’s preference. Probably $99.

Worldwind VBT - expensive not great

Xpresso Book Tours – I think Fake sites?

Fire and Ice VBT - I think too small

Good Luck,

S. B. Redstone
Author of A Sinister Obsession

message 3: by Steve (new)

Steve Powell (thesoloartist) Steven wrote: "Steve wrote: "Hello everyone, I am trying to determine the best way to promote my book 'The Escapist' and was considering a promotion service. Has anyone had a positive experience with any promo se..."

Steven, Thanks for the reply and the information. I'll check out some of those that you recommended and steer clear of the others.

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Loafman | 4 comments Doing readings at bookstores libraries, coffeehouses anyone that will have you can help. But the truth is promotion is a bit like voodoo, who really know what works, so try everything you can.

message 5: by Steve (new)

Steve Powell (thesoloartist) Patrick wrote: "Doing readings at bookstores libraries, coffeehouses anyone that will have you can help. But the truth is promotion is a bit like voodoo, who really know what works, so try everything you can."
Patrick,

Thanks for the advice!

message 6: by S.C. (new)

S.C. Rhyne (thereporterandthegirl) | 6 comments Steven wrote: "Steve wrote: "Hello everyone, I am trying to determine the best way to promote my book 'The Escapist' and was considering a promotion service. Has anyone had a positive experience with any promo se..."

Well, would you not recommend Orangeberry Tours? I was thinking of doing a blog tour with them.