The Darkest Minds Fan Group discussion

The Darkest Minds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (ntress24) | 10 comments Mod
Talk about The Darkest Minds here. The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken

message 2: by Brigit (new)

Brigit Gabrielle I died about eight million times reading this book. It was so good. And I love all the characters so much (Especially Liam..) and God, I just want to read and talk and think about it forever.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

This book took me awhile to read I hope never fade doesn't take me about 2 months to read

message 4: by Book (new)

Book | 24 comments Hey guys just joined the club I have just finished never fade about a month ago but Nicole what is your favorite book so far???

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Toni I haven't read never fade yet so ill tell you when that's done in hopefully a few months

message 6: by Brigit (new)

Brigit Gabrielle Nicole, what part are you at in Never Fade? (sorry I had to ask!)

message 7: by Nicole (new)

I haven't started it yet. I have a few other books on my tbr before Never Fade

message 8: by Brigit (new)

Brigit Gabrielle Okay, got it. By the way, it's really confusing at first, but you just have to push through and then everything makes sense.

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Alright thanks for the heads up

message 10: by Vervada (new)

Vervada | 8 comments I just loved this book. And I'm curious about Ruby's grandmother. What do you think ? Will we see her in the third book ?

message 11: by Alison (new)

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 11 comments loved loved loved this book!!!

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments How man of you read all three books? Or at least the first two?

message 13: by Saumya (new)

Saumya | 10 comments Me! I really need the third e-book though! Anyone know where I can get it?

message 14: by Brigit (new)

Brigit Gabrielle I read all three! Amazing end to a trilogy. So painful, beautiful, heartbreaking, and dense. I couldn't stop reading it. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE IT TO ANYONE WHO IS HESITANT.

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments Saumya wrote: "Me! I really need the third e-book though! Anyone know where I can get it?"

Lol I didnt know there was even a third E book, so no to where to find it and can I talk about the deaths on here? or would that be too much of a spoiler for the rest of the group?

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments Brigit wrote: "I read all three! Amazing end to a trilogy. So painful, beautiful, heartbreaking, and dense. I couldn't stop reading it. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE IT TO ANYONE WHO IS HESITANT."

KIND OF SPOILERS
I KNOW RIGHT! These books are so deep and just plain amazing, when blank died in the third book it broke my heart, he just pops up in my mind sometimes and I get teary eyed all over again. He wasnt a HUGE character but he was still an important one

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments OMG GO TO THIS SITE!! amazing music perfect songs for the book!! http://8tracks.com/oakenpancake/what-...

message 18: by Brigit (new)

Brigit Gabrielle Nicole wrote: "Brigit wrote: "I read all three! Amazing end to a trilogy. So painful, beautiful, heartbreaking, and dense. I couldn't stop reading it. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE IT TO ANYONE WHO IS HESITANT."

KIND OF SP..."

YES I KNOW. THAT HURT ME WAY MORE THAN I EXPECTED IT TO.

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments Brigit wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Brigit wrote: "I read all three! Amazing end to a trilogy. So painful, beautiful, heartbreaking, and dense. I couldn't stop reading it. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE IT TO ANYONE WHO IS HESITAN..."

I know!! I cried every time blanks name came up! How I wish that character was still alive...

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments so amazing, but why would you do such a thing,Zu

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Everyone, right #Betty4Lyfe
Somewhere on your hand. Its a sign that you are for the darkest minds

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments #betty4life

message 23: by Saumya (new)

Saumya | 10 comments Every single time I see the book title, my heart dance a little dance. It's probably one of the best trilogies I have, and will, ever read. And my favorite character is Chubs, before Zu. Plus, the whole trilogy was thought out so amazingly...have you noticed the title?
The Darkest Minds Never Fade In The Afterlight

message 24: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments Saumya- I know!! And that line in Never Fade where she used the book titles! That melts my heart❤️ It's not the longest sereies I've read (Maximum Ride) but the best written with lots of heart break and left me wanting more

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Right, i loved the entire series. And i love how the titles fit together into a sentence.

message 26: by Saumya (new)

Saumya | 10 comments Nicole - I don't know if it was just me...but I had a legit hangover after finishing the trilogy

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments I was like- Holy Freaking Cow, bc the last scene was exactly what Jude predicted.

message 28: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Legit though! The feeeeeeeels!!!!!!

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments And then i cried

message 30: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Honestly though, who didn't?

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments people without feelings

message 32: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Seems legit

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Its true thouh

message 34: by dvp (new)

dvp (dvp_) I just finished the first book aND THE ENDING BROKE MY HEART

message 35: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Welcome to the club.

message 36: by dvp (new)

dvp (dvp_) @nattlez thank you!

message 37: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments No problem! We're all here to support each other in the times of the feels.

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Welcome...we fell u

message 39: by dvp (new)

dvp (dvp_) I was on YouTube and I found this girl who wrote a song based off of TDM! Thought I'd share it w you guys :) She writes songs for other books too
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXOqmHh...

message 40: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments I love this song to death! So perfect!

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Great song
I love it

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Omg alexandra bracken is havig a book signing not too far away from me, but i cant go. I think ill order the signed book if my mom will let me

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments I would just like to say. I am in math class. there are two guys doing a rubix cube. they are being timed. one of them finished it in 1 min and 18 sec. he did the last 20-25 sec behind his back. WHAT!!

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments they are definitely greens

message 45: by Mara (new)

Mara (marathere) | 4 comments I've just read the series and I want to scream.

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments don't worry, your not alone

message 47: by V_kuz7 (new)

V_kuz7 | 4 comments This book is the bomb. I looove it, it is the book series that really got me into reading Si-Fi and Fantasy. I have read all of them but does anyone just want to cry at the end of TDM! I balled my eyes out, and I'm pretty sure my family was worried...

message 48: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Woodson | 4 comments I cried, I was in class when I finished it and balled.

message 49: by V_kuz7 (new)

V_kuz7 | 4 comments It's so sad. My favorite book was the first one, the second one, Never Fade, was my least favorite, and the third was my second favorite. I actually really liked the ending, not a cliff hanger but it leaves the future for the imagination.

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Woodson | 4 comments I agree. Do you follow Alexandria Bracken on social media? I think it was on tumblr that someone asked if she would someday continue the story and she replied that there's a possibility but she would most likely write about other people's perspectives from the story or write about what's happening in the future. Either way, I'm excited! TDM was the book that got me into reading.

« previous 1