Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2) Gabriel's Rapture question

Last Sex Scene in Rapture Question
Natalie Conrad Natalie Nov 27, 2013 07:47AM
Spoiler Alert!

At the end of Rapture, while the Emerson's are on the honeymoon, we read:

They’d made love several times and taken turns worshiping one another’s bodies with mouths and hands. He smiled. All her fears and anxieties appeared to have vanished. Was it solely because they were married now? Or was it because enough time had passed that she knew beyond doubt that he wouldn't take advantage of her? He didn't know. But he was pleased because she had been pleased. And when she gave herself to him in a way that she’d never been able to before, he treasured that gift, knowing that it was given out of love and absolute trust.

I just want to make sure that I am reading this correctly, did Julia finally give oral sex to Gabriel and enjoy it, finally finding freedom from Simon?

from the way it was beautifully written, i'm going to go with "hell yeah, she finally did".

"And when she gave herself to him in a way that she’d never been able to before, he treasured that gift, knowing that it was given out of love and absolute trust." I say yes. Julia was able to go there with Gabriel because of love and trust.

Elizabeth Swain Agreed!!!
Feb 15, 2014 08:30AM · flag

Oh yes...

hands and mouths... so, yes! :)

I say yes too

yes, definately

He did say with mouths and hands...

that was my conclusion too!!!!

Ummm....after reading all of your comments, I would agree, as the first sentence states 'worshiping one another's bodies with mouths and hands', but something inside me tells me that in the end it wasn't only oral sex....there is only one other way a woman can completely give herself sexually to her man with absolute trust... I believe that SR wrote this passage so eloquently that the conclusion is left up to reader. So in the end, I am going with yes to oral and much much much more. The gift of Julia's entire body, mind and soul to Gabriel.

YES!!

I'm going with yes too.... ;)

I find that line peculiar. Maybe so. We should definitely let SR enlighten us with that.

I'm not sure but I would hope that she is free of Simon for good now so I will say yes in hopes it is true.

I said it was a definite yes.

I'm going with yes...:)

Ha, I was rather bored by the end and didn't think too much about it but re-reading that quote I think that's the message.

Most definitely. ;)

I think yeees too ^^

I'll go with yes