Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking Beta Readers for YA Dystopian

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.E. (last edited Nov 27, 2013 07:07AM) (new)

M.E. Harmon (ME_Harmon) | 2 comments Hi,

I would love (LOVE) to have five or more avid readers to beta read a new dystopian novella, Pristine.

Word count - 47K, 219 pages.

If you enjoy dystopian novels like The Hunger Games, with a touch of action and romance, I'd be happy to hear from you.

I'm interested in feedback on:
What you liked
What you didn't like
Comments on characters
Plot
- and anything else that strikes you.

It would be my pleasure to mention you in the credits when the book is e-published (with your permission, of course).

I request feedback to be returned by Tuesday, December 10. (I hope to publish before Christmas.)

Please respond/PM and advise if you prefer a pdf or MS Word copy.

Brief Synopsis:
An engineered virus changed everything.
No one knew society was falling when it was.

Sunny Hudson is seventeen, famous and pregnant. In a world where infertility is the norm, and couples beg for a healthy child, Sunny is ecstatic to do her civic duty and be a donor mother. . . for the right price. She enrolls in the exclusive Barrons Academy, an academic and research facility for young donor parents, to become the willing plaything of a multimillionaire -- until love, deceit, and murder change the rules of the game.

Now Sunny must choose between opening her heart, survival, or exposing a truth that could spark revolution.

Pristine is a dystopian novella that questions what love really looks like in a world where perfection is expected.

Thanks so much,
Michelle

message 2: by Maisa (new)

Maisa (chairenn) Hi! Your novella sounds fascinating, and I'd be more than happy to beta read it. Feel free to PM me or drop me an email at chairenn@gmail.com

message 3: by M.E. (new)

M.E. Harmon (ME_Harmon) | 2 comments Thanks Maisa! I'll email.