Academy for Magical Royalty [Advanced] discussion

Ġєиєŗäļ Їпfоямaтюи: > Фцєsтюиs aпd $цggёsтюпs

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bryen, Head Master of Regius Academy (last edited Nov 30, 2013 07:12AM) (new)

Bryen Duncan | 63 comments Mod
Any questions about the main plot or general information can be posted here. Also tell us if you think that we could do something better, We love feedback!

message 2: by Lady Poppy (new)

Lady Poppy | 83 comments Mod
Are we allowed to invite people that roleplay a lot to the group?

Also, is there a specific date that we will start roleplaying? I'm really excited x.x

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! We would love more and active members. If you want to invite your friends go right ahead!

At this time I am not sure. I must confer with my fellow moderator first.

message 4: by Lady Poppy (new)

Alrighty, thanks Star

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Your welcome.

message 6: by Bryen, Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

Yes please invite all your friends! :) and you can start when ever you want (We aren't technically done, still have a few things to make) But whenever you want you may :)

message 7: by Lady Poppy (new)

I think I'll wait to start until there are more than two characters, but thanks anyway :D

message 8: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) I don't know much about face claim. Do you have to do one or can you make your own? And can it be a book character or something?

message 9: by Bryen, Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

a face claim is just the name of the person (Actor, model, celebrity etc) That you use as the appearance of your character. You lay Claim to use their Face

message 10: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Ahh I see. Thanks

message 11: by Lady Poppy (new)

Suggestions:

More classes (these are all just ideas):
- Learning to be a better ruler
- Battle strategy
- Espionage
- Nature/Wildlife class - learn about different animals/creatures, as well as herbology and gardening

Some type of common room where all of the students can hang out in between classes. Has a fireplace, large chairs, etc.

Can each kingdom have its own description so that newer members can get caught up with what each is like, and existing members have a better understanding of them? Maybe the person who created the first character from that kingdom can write the description, submit it, and then one of the mods reviews it. If they find it satisfactory, they edit the kingdom page?

Question: Can there be multiple characters that have the same power, or is there a rule that you can't copy other powers?

Thank you for your time.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for all your ideas, they will be taken into consideration.

We already do - Grand Hall

We are currently working on that.

We are also currently working on that.

And thank you for you time and lovely ideas.

message 13: by Bryen, Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

I'll get on that I love the kingdom idea, and you can have the same powers as someone else, coping powers isn't against a rule :)

message 14: by Lady Poppy (new)

Alrighty, thanks guys

message 15: by Lady Poppy (new)

Sorry for all of the questions, honestly. I can imagine it gets obnoxious.

Are we allowed to create our own really unique kingdom/species? My friend and I came up with a species (more like a race, really) in a different group, so I could just paste the description here so you can see what I mean. Is that okay?

message 16: by Bryen, Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

Sure lets see :)

message 17: by Lady Poppy (last edited Dec 04, 2013 01:57PM) (new)

It's a bit lengthy. Just ignore the bits about Guardians and the dragon race (if there are any mentionings of that in here).

THE LUPTATORI: (view spoiler)

DO NOT use this race in any other roleplay, group, or anything. My friend and I created it, and would like to not have it copied by everyone. If you'd like to make a character in this group of this race, just send me a message :)

message 18: by Bryen, Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

Yeah I love it that would be an okay on making a character like this :)

message 19: by Lady Poppy (new)

Okay, thanks!

message 20: by Jacob, Deputy Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 35 comments Mod
I won't be able to do a character for a bit, but am I to apply for a MoD position? Bryen?

message 21: by Jacob, Deputy Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

so can we make our own kingdoms?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes you may!

message 23: by yael (new)

yael [ Suggestion ]

A more specific list of rules. The rule about R rated is a bit unclear. R rated love scenes cannot be posted in groups because it is a site-wide GR rule that if any of this is found the group with be deleted. So R rated love scenes should be over PM.

And rules about whether or not language is allowed etc. [ anything else to the mod's liking ]

message 24: by yael (last edited Dec 11, 2013 01:39PM) (new)

yael [ Suggestion ]

In the FC thread the picture should be put in spoilers next to the unknown faces so members checking the list will actually know which unknown face that person claimed in particular to avoid confusion.

(view spoiler)

message 25: by Lady Poppy (new)

I think the face claim idea is good, and so is clarifying the rules. It really depends what Bryen says though, because he's head mod. I concur with your suggestions, just for the record :)

message 26: by Jacob, Deputy Head Master of Regius Academy (new)

agreed and seconded here...bryen will probably agree as well, but as Lady P said, it his his choice.