Bargain Basement discussion

Kindle > Free erotic romance

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Conley (anneconley) Claire is a jilted bride, jumping at the opportunity to hunt for treasure in the house her uncle left her in his will. Her goal? To start fresh in this tiny town called Serendipity, fix up the old house and start a bed and breakfast. The hunky widower next door is not in her plans. And when he seems to show up all the time, butting into her business, she can’t seem to dampen her frustration. Or control her urges.

Max has the same problem. Something about the woman next door has made him forget all about the comfortable memory of his wife. He feels an inexplicable need to explore the tumultuous emotions that Claire evokes in him, but it seems like all he can ever do is make her mad.

But damn, she’s sexy when she’s mad…

Warning: Mature content not suitable for readers under 18 Neighborly Complications (Stories of Serendipity, #1) by Anne Conley

message 2: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 35 comments Title and author would help find the book.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 35 comments Lol stupid phone took ages to show the book, sorry

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne Conley (anneconley) It's okay. I wasn't sure if we are allowed to post amazon links on here...

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 35 comments Yes you can as long as you don't push your books on other posts.

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 35 comments Still 77p here ..

message 7: by Anne (new)

Anne Conley (anneconley) hmmm...I don't know how to fix that...dangit!

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 35 comments when did you put it on, it might be the time delay and it will kick in tomorrow at 12 ish

message 9: by Anne (new)

Anne Conley (anneconley) It's been free in the US for months. Amazon price matches the rest (b and n, smashwords, etc). I don't know why it's not free in the UK. That is where you are, right? I have no idea what to do about it... I'm so sorry.

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 35 comments ah no worries I get it on smashwords.

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 35 comments ok got it from smashwords...

message 12: by Anne (new)

Anne Conley (anneconley) Good! I'm glad you got it! I hope you enjoy it.