Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Discussions > Role-Play Requests

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
If you really want to rp with just someone then ask here or if you have any ideas for an rp that you want us moderators to look at just put it down here.

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Sweet, you can just pop up somewhere and just begin, someone will eventually come your way or just ask one of us personally if you want to rp

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Sure :) as long as you don't mind hanging with a first year ;)

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 13, 2013 03:50AM) (new)

well the one in first year is Equ :) she's a Hufflepuff like Sloan ;)

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Hmm the only character I have who's not doing anything but she wouldn't talk to him at all and she's what the others call a 'bitch' (but I swear she's not!!!!!!) ;)

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Aha her name is Crona

message 7: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Can u make a 'Spell-Creating' Topic, so we can create spells, because with the lessons, we are bound to run out of spells at some point, might as well make it now, and Mia already made a spell, soooooooooooo yeah.

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ahaha yeah yeah, you have asked about it before and I am meaning to create that page! I will soon and but at the moment I am unavailable to cause I'm on my phone, but in about 2-4 hours I will be able to :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Would anyone like to rp??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

No one wants to roleplay???...dang.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright wanna rp here??

message 12: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Hey make your characters enter the great hall. Someone sure will come there. :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokie ill be there

message 15: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Haruhi is going a bit crazy over work in the Ravenclaw common room if any one wants to join.

message 16: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments No worries! :D
oh my god my mum says that all the time o_o
I feel weird.

message 17: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments Uh, pretty good. Pretty bored too, I just started watching an anime. No one really likes me on this site >///> But then again, I'm not particuarly friendly on here either. It's nigh impossible to join an rp on goodreads for me.

message 18: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments I just watched the first ep of the second season of Free, and I'm starting to watch Ouran Highschool Host Club.

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Eeeeh? I like you Kankrikky!!! You both watch anime??!?!?!? OMG! Me too :) I haven't started the second season of Free yet, I'm getting there though! And Ouran Highschool Host Club is absolutely amazing! Aaah such a harem of sexy guys >////< Is Angel Beats good? I've read most of the manga but the anime is different and I preferred the manga over it (though I do think the anime came first >.< ) As for Attack on Titan, it's absolutely amazing! I've only watched the first few episodes but am planning on watching the rest of it, I just haven't had the time sadly :(

((And btw guys! I put up an introduction page! I remember that Belle was talking about it so I've finally put it up!))

message 20: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments I haven't watched Angel Beats, and I watch heaps of anime. I really like ouran right now, and i also watched attack on titan. Though to be honest I don't care for the sexy guys in ouran, i just think it's really funny and i like the story. Also Haruhi's the best thing ever okay I love her like too much I graced my first ever OC with her name she is amazing

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Haha I see :) have you watched the bloopers for Ouran? Haha they are so funny XD you've got to watch them! And yeah I watch heaps on anime as well :3 I'm watching Death Note now cause my friend's been bugging me to watch it for a while so I have in and started to watch it :)

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ahaha yep :) you know what I was talking to Rhiannon about for the whole group to do? Have a small comp where one of your characters, and a small selection of their friends, and write a holiday story about them :) so maybe they go to a beach and you can just write about that :3 we'd then read and rank them and say that the winners stories are what happened in the holidays :) but of course as long as none of the stories characters interlapped :)

message 23: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments You MUST watch death note. I've watched it more than anything, and my friends and i all read it first at the same time. (Of course, they spoiled it for each other). I haven't seen the bloopers, i want to finish the whole series first

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Haha yeah you probably should finish the series first ;) but the bloopers are hilarious. You get to hear Haruhi talk in a super manly voice, hear Mori talk in a super duper manly voice (more than usual at least) and tell Honey off in the funniest way evers, listen to Kyoya laugh and stumble around adorably XD it's hilarious :3

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Yeah :) because I was just thinking how its not unusual for students to spend holidays together so it could be a fun thing to do :) but I've got a few other things I need to set up before I can get to that

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Haha thanks :)

message 27: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments you know what .... Heather is still lonely in the forest. .... Someone have pity on her and rp with her XD

message 28: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments AnyyyyyyoneeeeeXD

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Haha what year are they in? I think I may bring in (quickly checks profile for name) Raphael! ^_^ haha I haven't used him at all! So I thought I may as well ;) (btw he's in 7th)

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Haha it's fine, that'll be the exact same with Raphael cause I've never used him either. So I'll be experimenting with him a bit as well >u< Where do you want to go?

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Sure then :)

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ahaha where? I might pop one of my characters in :3

message 33: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Hmm yes... I may pop a character back in soon...

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Barber (sarahbarber17) I'm up for RP in the Great Hall or where ever. Just lemme know :P

message 35: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments i have two free characters, which one do u want:
the crazy sociopath that likes to kill stuff (5th year)
or the normal one (7th year)
Your choice ;)

message 36: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
There are also a bunch of first years in the hall.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Barber (sarahbarber17) my 6th year Slytherin (Rose) is available wherever!

message 38: by Peter (new)

Peter M (gh0st_byte) | 548 comments My own 6th year Roxanne is available also! Anyone wanna rp?