Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Discussions > Discussion and Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 278 (278 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
So if you want to just argue endlessly about Harry Potter or to just get to know each other better or to even just chat about how we like cats (At least I do) this is the place for all that.

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

yes. Kittens.... >u<

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 02, 2013 01:11PM) (new)

Nya!

message 4: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Where is everyone now I'm so lost! QAQ

message 5: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka and Mirabella are n the infirmary, Milo and Vitali are in the Great Hall and Mirabella, Eve and Lilac are in the forbidden forest

message 6: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments ...where am i gunna go?! ; A ;

message 7: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments i shall replenish my cheese danish stocks!

message 8: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments And Cherry is in the great hall! (amazing stuck up 3rd year)

message 9: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
lol just relised the two kisses that have been on the rp are so cliche XD. there has been the fall into the arms and the kiss in the snow. we should have a race to see which rper can get all the cliche kisses the fastest. Luka is wining on two so far with Mirabella and Crona following close behind.

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Ikr, I am a championnnn

message 11: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

good job. you should be proud XD

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka's still winning with 3 now. Crona, Mirabella and Kida. Damnn ;) Kida's one was slightly cliche but not as much as the other ones. Well done Kida XDD

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ahahahaahhaaha, yup :) GO KIDA!! You know, I feel like the winner frankly. Two of my characters have kissed Luka now ;)

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Feb 14, 2014 09:47PM) (new)

Yeah true Luka has been receiving all the cliche kisses and your characters have been giving them. Rhiannon has some competition now

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ahaha yup :) But then you also have to remember Scarlett and Kida's moments too :) So I believe that I still win! For having the most kissing characters!!!

message 16: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Indeed, you are the winner so far ;) Rhiannon has to catch up if she wants any chance of winning hahaha

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

WHOOP!!! Now you reply to Kida!!

message 18: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Hey why dont we have a quidditch match.!!!.

message 19: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

That would be cool but we don't really have a Quidditch team...Luka's on the Quidditch team and I only kind of reference to it sometimes but I'm not sure about everyone else hahahha...

message 20: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Hmm well that would be kinda cool but it would be hard to co-ordinate. I guess if we want to have something to do with quidditch we could instead make up a team and the draw for the series and write what happens, so you could maybe mention it? But it would be too hard to actually rp a quidditch match. But I'll try to think of something. :)

message 21: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments We should have broom handling lessons! That would be sooo cool!!!

message 22: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

That would have the same problems as actually having quidditch match.

message 23: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments How?

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

It would be hard to co-ordinate. Because with quiditch and flying, you're actions affects others and sometimes you may automatically 'say' what the other characters do. You can't do that, although we do have a flying instructor and a quidditch ref, it would be hard to organise a match. But I'll talk to the other mod's and see if we can do anything.

message 25: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments It would not be so hard if one of us will act as a commentator.

message 26: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments We should include the rooms that no one (except alices desciption) have posted on, like the viaduct or dungeons.

message 27: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Yeah I've wanted to use them for a while but nobody seemed to want to go on them when I asked ahaha

message 28: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

True, true but even if no one wants to go on them then thats fine, just having it there for reference can be useful :) If we end up getting even more people joining our group then we will probably end up using those rooms.

message 29: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments Kuro is also allowed to stroll around randomly causing mischief right?

message 30: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Well no not really, he's a pet. Not you're character. Try to focus your rp-ing on your character.

message 31: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

its fine cats can do whatever

message 32: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

But your cat isn't your character. I mean it can do a few things, but it can't be the main focus point. I know that it is unlikely to happen, but try to keep the focus on your character. Not your pet.

message 33: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

yeah but you can make you pet run around and cause mischief it doesnt really matter. i dont think he will use his pet more than his person.

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Yeah I know I know, but even so. Even if it is a 'magical' animal it can't really do that stuff. It's a normal animal that just is a touch smarter and tougher.

message 35: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

it can do that stuff. its an rp. you can almost personify your animals. i dont think he is going to give his can human thoughts. he will just rp the cat the same way he always has.

message 36: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Even so... MR AWESOME! I don't really mind all that much if you use you're pet, just make it more animalistic. It acts too human and does thing too human-like.

message 37: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments Im just watching Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, and i think we should have a Triwizard Tournament. Any querys?

message 38: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Nope! It's the same reason why we don't have any quidditch tournaments either, 'kay? It's too unpredictable and you can make yourself win, making this rp 'your story' the rp is for everyone to have a fair play, if we have a Triwizard Tournament then it's not going to be fair. You can make yourself the winner by what you write, saying something like 'Jones fired the spell and it hit Jane and knocked her out' that's too unfair.

message 39: by Vortex (new)

Vortex | 895 comments well it wont matter for the first 2 challenges

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Yes it does, because as I have seen, in alot of the classes everyone is all smart asses who, on their first attempt, nail a new spell. You guys haven't given yourself any faults, in each challenge your score depends on how well you did. Also if you would remember the Triwizard Tournament is as you can see for three people from three different schools. Is that understood?

message 41: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments We should give Quidditch a try! If it doesnt work then we wont have tri wizard ...... And obviously we have to decide beforehand which house will win.. It wont be hard!!!!

message 42: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Well I've been talking to the other mods and we've been trying to think up of something! But before we add quidditch we have some other things planned up, like adding Hogsmead and maybe even a daily newsletter or school magazine type thing :) but I can assure you we are working on it all!

message 43: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments ^_^

message 44: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ahaha hello!!!

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Aah nothing much :) and you?

message 46: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments I m here tooooo,^_^

message 47: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

It's a party!

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

*Rolls in the confetti*
Yay! All we need to make this party more awesome would be some food!

message 49: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Whera are the disco lights ??
* Grins sheepishly*

message 50: by mia (new)

mia | 1274 comments Yep !!;) * dances stupidly*

« previous 1 3 4 5 6