Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > The Forbidden Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 818 (818 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The mysterious and dark Forbidden Forest is as its name suggests, forbidden. But occaisionly students are taken in for their Care of Magical Creatures or even as a detention. There are many dangers that co-enside with entering the forest like the colony of Acromantula, colony of Centures, herds of Unicorns, Thestrials and Hippogriffs, wolves and many other unknown horrors. So beware of what may await you rule-breaking students.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac wandered into the woods praying no one had seen her. Butterfly net in one hand, wand in the other, and her small satchel full of everything she would need, she hoped she could find some peace here.

message 3: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments As she wandered further in she realised she wouldn't be needing her butterfly net, so she set it down by a tree that Prusha marked to help on their return.

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Eve who was out, sitting in the nearby meadow had spotted Lilac. She silently followed the girl into the forest. She didn't want Lilac to get attacked by some evil creature or something.

message 5: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments (( i love Eve ))

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((She's just kinda random hey XD she shall stalk you into the forest :D))

message 7: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac stumbled over some old roots until she finally found a good tree to climb. Once she reached a branch good for sitting on she pulled out a cookie and scanned her surroundings. "Eve? Is that you?" Lilac choked, her throat still raw from crying.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve came out from behind a tree and nodded. She noticed that Lilac's voice was slightly husky, "Hey wait, are you okay?" she asked concerned, climbing the tree and finding a branch facing Lilac that she could sit on.

message 9: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments 'Yea, i guess im ok."

message 10: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments she looked down fiddling with her thumbs

message 11: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve smiled at her, "I saw you with Crona earlier...is that the reason that you ran out of the hall?" she said worried.

message 12: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "I'm not used to people being so rude! I was trying to comfort her! i dont even like her! and then she embarassed me like that in front of everyone... and they all left..." she said sobbing slightly on the last sentence.

message 13: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded in sympathy, "Awww! I would give you a hug right now but I cant exactly in my current position." she said, "I think something happened last night, i was wandering around floor 7 near the observatory and I heard yelling and saw lights and I ran" she said embarrassed. "Maybe it had something to do with Crona and that's why she's more snappy than usual"

message 14: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "Yea... i was in the hall and had no idea what was happening. Do you have any siblings?" Lilac was feeling better already, it was nice talking to someone her own age.

message 15: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve sighed and shook her head, "I wish" she said, "I'm an only child"

message 16: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "Really?!, I would never guess!!! but are your parents magical or muggles?" Lilac went from bouncing around to squinting (attempting to squint in soul)

message 17: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"My father was a wizard, but he went missing when I was little and my mother hasn't heard from him since. My mother is a muggle so I didn't even know I was magical before I discovered my abilities." she replied. "What about you?"

message 18: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "They were both muggles--BUT MY BIG BROTHER, he isnt!" Lilac beamed.

message 19: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve grinned, "Wait does he attend this school?" she asked.

message 20: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac sighed "No... I wish he did. Maybe I could convince him to transfer!" Lilac smiled abit. "He's so awesome."

message 21: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"What year is he in?" she questioned, "And i would love to meet him, he sounds great"

message 22: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "His name is Samurai but i call him Sam or Sammy, and he is 15."

message 23: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "Sooo a 5th year, and I wish you could meet him, too"

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 09, 2013 04:48AM) (new)

"So you guys are really close huh? That's cool" she said before stopping, looking dead serious, "Did you hear that?" she whispered, hearing the sound of footsteps, louder than any usual footstep. She leant backwards and wrapped her legs around the tree branch, hanging upside down to get a better look. She saw a creature emerging from the shadows. "Lilac!" she whispered excitedly, "it's a Hippogriff!"

message 25: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((Im a first year!!! :C))
"Oh wow!" Lilac hung upside down from the branch arching her back to get a better look but some cookies fell out of her pockets.

message 26: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Taming is only recommended to be attempted by experts))

message 27: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((4 years difference))

message 28: by Mr_awesome (last edited Dec 09, 2013 04:49AM) (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((If faced with a hippogrif maintain eye contact, and bow to it, if it returns the bow it is safe to go closer))

message 29: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((I'm sorry, I edited it))

message 30: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments (( Im not going to try ))

message 31: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve admired the Hippogriff from up in the tree as it walked along inspecting it's surroundings. "I've read about them so much in books but to actually see one!" Eve whispered excitedly.

message 32: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "I know, this is amazing, you really love animals don't you? You must be more excited than me!" she sang.

message 33: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve nodded enthusiastically. She was extremely excited because a) Eve was an easily excitable person and this to her was off the charts and b) her love for magical creatures got the better of her in this situation. "I've always wanted to tame on, but I know it would be too much for me now"

message 34: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "We should definetly come here again. but dont tell anyone kay? our secret" Lilac beamed.

message 35: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve smiled and nodded, "Ofcourse!" she singsonged.

message 36: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "But um, one question, how are we going to get out of here, people might start looking for us..."

message 37: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Oh...yeah" Eve said, "And it's kind of hard with that Hippogriff wandering around. Hmmmm"

message 38: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Tame the hippogrif!!))

message 39: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments "Yea.... thats what i was thinking..."

message 40: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve grinned, determined, "I could tame it!" She whispered excitedly, sliding down the tree silently, not even waiting for and answer. She walked out into plain sight so that the Hippogriff could see her fully, and not as an enemy.

message 41: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac swung herself upright on the branch and dropped her satchel down to Eve

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve made eye contact with the creature, bowing. She waited nervously to see if it would bow back and eventually it did after hesitating for a couple of seconds. She took a few small steps closer, "Wow, you're magnificent" she cooed.

message 43: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments Lilac just watched from the tree mezmerised

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

The Hippogriff took a step towards Eve, bowing it's head and she tried hard to hide her excitement. She took a tiny step forward that so now she was standing next to it's head. She was able to reach out and pet it on the head now. "This is so cool!" she whispered.

message 45: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments People could say they were animal people, but Lilac knew, none of them would ever compare to Eve, she was amazing.

message 46: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Hey I'm gonna go to bed now, night!))

message 47: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((kay night))

message 48: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
Mirabella shifted into a wolf as she made her way through the forest. Her paws pitter patted lighly on the dead leaves underneath her. She heard someone call out "This is so cool!" and could smell the scent of Lilac and some other girl in the breeze. As she got closer she say a Hippogriff being patted by a young first year. Her tail wagged back and forth with excitment. SHe made a deep bow to the Hippogriff as best she could woth her wolfy form and watched as the Hippogriff bowed back.

message 49: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Eve continued to pet the creature. A wide smile crossed her face. She then spotted the wolf behind her and cocked her head to the side, "You're a student??" she asked it

message 50: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
((how the hell would you know!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17