Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > The Great Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 802 (802 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
The Great Lake otherwise known as the Black Lake is a large body of water that surrounds the south of the castle. Students may want to rest in the shade of the trees to the side of the lake or to even take a dip if you really want to, but be warned many creatures live in the lake; like the kind-heated giant squid, a colony of merpeople as well as grindylows.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona walked towards the lake, balancing her plate of goods with one hand and on the other she held a full pot of tea. Smiling to herself she set all that was in her hands down and delicatly sat down.

message 3: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Spots Crona sitting down and makes her way slowly and deliberately to where she is sitting, balancing her two overflowing plates of pastries while her robes started meowing non stop, earning her various stares as she made her way to her destination

message 4: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Hearing some meowing and footsteps Crona turned around and saw Lucille standing walking towards her. Even further behind she saw Equ walking down and she smiled.

Equ was almost right behind Lucy and when she saw her sister smile at her she smiled hugely back. She started skipping forwards but slowed down when she came up to Lucy. "Hey Lucy, why are you making kitty sounds?" She asked.

message 5: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Rolling her eyes, Lucille just chuckled. "It's not me...it's the robe phantom."

message 6: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"The robe phantom? A ghost? That goes meow! Wow! Thats so cool!" Equ jumped around in excitement.

message 7: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments As if on cue a small furry head pops out the back of her robe, meowing even louder. "Looks like he wanted to say hello to you, didn't ya robe phantom?" Has a soft smile on her face 'Equ is so adorable...she's as cute as little koshka'

message 8: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 30, 2013 12:05AM) (new)

"A kitty? But it looks real! It can't be a robe phantom!" Equ pouted slightly as they reached Crona by the lake side. Setting her food down besides Crona and sitting she stared up at Lucy, at the cat as if she were trying to x-ray it.

Crona asked Equ, "Equ. What... What are you doing?" Confused she looked from her sister up to Lucille.
((soz dinner, b back in a few))

message 9: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments ((Haha tis fine tis fine))
"I believe she's attempting to find the answer to the universe" she simply stated, setting down her plates before removing the 'robe phantom' from his little hiding spot and onto her lap. "In this case, the answer would be the little ball of puff I call Koshka"

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka wandered over to where the group was sitting and sat down, taking a bite out of the apple he took from the table. It appeared once again something weird was happening again. A conversation about a meowing "robe phantom".

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona just stared at the two, confused. She looked at Luka who had just come and tried to communicate with him through her eye as to say 'what is happening?'

Equ squealed and clapped her hands excitedly " Hello! You're so adorable!" She said as she reached out to pet the cute cat on the head.

message 12: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments Brings a hand up to her mouth to stifle a giggle as she sees the confusion on puma and crona's faces. "Koshka is my cat, a.k.a the robe phantom or the cunning little pastry thief" Koshka just sits there purring as Equ pets his head

message 13: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka caught eye contact with Crona and saw that she was just as confused as he was and gave a shrug before staring over to where Lucille and Equ were petting what he believed to be the "robe phantom".

message 14: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona sighed and looked away. Picking up the pot she poured herself a cup of tea. Holding the cup up she asked "You want any?"

message 15: by LoWT (new)

LoWT | 125 comments "I'm alright. I only drink tea made by the elves from Norway. Anything else and I feel terrible" ever so casually starts to devour a pastry like there's nothing wrong witth the world

message 16: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Nov 30, 2013 12:49AM) (new)

Luka looked at the pot and shook his head, "No thanks, I'm fine". Luka raised an eyebrow at what Lucille said, "Elves from Norway?" he questioned.

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Norwegian elvish tea? Ooh I haven't had that in so long! The aroma and everything is so amazing. The colour is just perfect and they let the leaves and herbs seep for just long enough.." And Crona just continued to go on about tea and various others.

Equ on the other hand stopped patting the cat and looked across at her big sister. She begun to laugh at her with a huge smile on her face.

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka couldn't help but chuckle, "You're very passionate about tea then" he laughed

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Ooh yes, quite so. Tea is amazing!" Crona replied with a smile on her face and then continued to ramble along about tea.

message 20: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka laughed before looking at his poketwatch that he kept in his pocket. "Hey guys, what time does class start again?" he asked.

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Probably soon. What do we have?" Crona replied.

((So guys what class shall we have? I reckon we should have a class then finish the day as it has been going on for a while.))

message 22: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Maybe Defence Against the Dark Arts or Transfiguration?))

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Maybe DADA then? Luka needs to answer Crona's question))

message 24: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

(( Sure :) ))

"Defence Against the Dark Arts I believe" Luka answered."What about Equ?"

message 25: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 30, 2013 03:49AM) (new)

"I have Charms!" Equ somehow replied with her mouth full of donut.

"Pfff! Equ! Don't speak with you're mouth open!" Crona told Equ off.

message 26: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka threw his apple core into the center of the lake before standing up and dusting himself off slightly, "Shall we make our way there now?"

message 27: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 30, 2013 03:50AM) (new)

Crona stood up as well, "Sure." Leaving her plate and pot of tea on the grass she held out her hand to Equ.

Equ looked up at her big sister, grabbed another donut in one hand and in the other she held onto her sisters hand, "Lets go then!" She siad with a smile as they made their way back up to the school.

((So Crona and Luka to DADA and Equ to charms then?))

message 28: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Yup :D ))

Luka began walking off to class along with Crona and Equ, he was sure Mirabella and Lucille would follow eventually.

message 29: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona stalked angrily down to the lake and when she got there she just screamed. Screaming as if she was dying she begun to punch one of the trees, she ignored the fact that her knuckles were already bleeding from the trees.

message 30: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka walked slow, far behind her. He saw her start to punch a tree and ran up behind her. He grabbed her arms, "What are you doing?" he asked, turning her to face him instead of the tree. He saw that her hands had gotten bloody. "Crap...Crona, look what you did" he said, holding out her hands to inspect them.

message 31: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What do you want." Crona muttered.

message 32: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Nothing, just to make sure you're okay" Luka mumbled, looking up at her. "You seem just a tiny bit upset" he said, adding emphasis on the 'tiny'.

message 33: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((KAWAII!!!! try not to make us all too jealous C; ))

message 34: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What do you think you're doing." Crona jerked her hands out of Luka's grasp and glared at them both before walking to the lakes edge, "Have you ever wondered what it would be like down there?" She asked them both, only just loud enough for them to hear.

message 35: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"I'm guessing probably horrible" Luka said, "Don't merpeople live down there?" He asked.

message 36: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Really? I think it would be nice to just live down there." Crona said quietly as she took another step, her feet now in the lakes rim. "It would be quiet, and calm, peaceful and interesting." She took another few steps as she said, "Would you not agree?" She was now just above knee-length in water.

message 37: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"I wouldn't do that Crona" Luka said, a serious tone in his voice. He stood by the edge of the water looking at Crona, edge deeper and deeper.

message 38: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Why not? The big scary giant squid will come and eat me up? I think not, I have come here since 1st year to feed this squid, it likes me enough not to do so." Crona turned around and gave a sad smile to Luka. Walking further into the lake she looked up to the sky and begun to hum some tune.

message 39: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Question....how will you breathe underwater?" he asked, "and how will you attend school from the bottom of the lake?" He sighed, wading out into the water, "Seriously, what are you doing?!"

message 40: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What if I would rather not breath? Rather not go to school? What if I just wanted to leave? Can I do that?" Crona said as she fell down onto her back into the lake. Floating and staring up at the morning sky she said, "What would you do?"

message 41: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Use a bubble head charm?))

message 42: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"I would have to explain to your sister that you left her all alone" he said bluntly.

message 43: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yes maybe ;) ))
"Eh?!" Crona violently jerked up and found herself splashing around in the water, standing upright she said, "Right. Right. Equulei. My little foal. My dove." Crona managed to mutted before falling into the lake in a dead faint.

message 44: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((Wait did she just faint? like go unconscious???))

message 45: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yup. In a lake. With water. SO GO SAVE HER!!))

message 46: by Mr_awesome (new)

Mr_awesome | 575 comments ((Mobilicorpus?))

message 47: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (last edited Dec 09, 2013 03:45AM) (new)

(( Omg I SHALL!))

Luka laughed a short breathy laugh before wading into the water after her. She had already floated out deeper into water where Luka couldn't even touch the bottom anymore. He swam out to her and grabbed her just before she went under. He then supported her and swam back to the water where he could at least stand. He picked her up and carried her to the edge of the lake, quite exhausted. He had made sure she didn't swallow any water, but even so he decided to take her to the hospital wing.

message 48: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((yay! now take Crona to the Hospital Wing ;) go my pretty man!!))

message 49: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((sorry i posted it before I finished))

message 50: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jeweliuslovescake) | 227 comments ((and to think i was about to storm down here!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17