Gringotts Vault of Role-Plays discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > Game-Keepers Hut

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 14, 2013 11:49PM) (new)

Alice | 3971 comments Mod
Mr Oak Ballogun lives inside the wooden hut that is his home. He is always wecoming students into his little messy hut and even if you feel like you're not welcome you always are. He is likely to offer you some sort of food and even if it looks unedible it is suprisingly nice.
((please do begin))

message 2: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Equ sat in one of the wooden seats next to the old rickety table that was in the hut. She looked up at Mr Ballogun and smiled at him, "Thank you for the tea." She said with a great smile as she sipped her cup of tea. She had been staying in the hut for a while, she didn't really know why but she enjoyed the company of the grounds-keeper, he was so nice.
"Yes." Mr Ballogun said with a ghost of a smile on his usually empty face. The girl had kept him company and before they knew it she had stayed for a few days. She, of all people, had warmed him up. "You want food?" He roughly asked standing up and reaching for his pot of... stuff that maybe was food?
"Yes please!" Equ happily said as she accepted the bowl and begun to spoon up the strange looking soup.

message 3: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona slammed the door open and in wonder stared at the situation before her. She saw Equ eating a bowl filled with some sort of strange lumpy soup and opposite her sat Mr Ballogun half smiling at her, making him look like some sort of creep. "Equ!"
Equ looked up in suprise, a spoon halfway to her mouth, at her sister who had slammed the door open and was staring straight at her, "Lili?"
Ballogun looked up in half amazement at the sight of the crazed girl in his door way. She had shouted out the little girl's name with some sort of strange look in her eyes. He stood up and placed his huge figure in front of Equ, protecting her from whoever the girl was.

message 4: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Maison | 2243 comments Mod
Luka peered out from behind Crona at the unfolding scene. He smiled at Equ, "Oh thank god, we thought you had wandered off somewhere horrible" he said in relief.

message 5: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Eh?" Equ asked, "What do you mean?" She peered out from behind Mr Ballogun's large frame, "What could have happened?"
Crona just stood there blankly. Then breathing a huge sigh of relief she fell to her knees, "Oh, thank the stars Equ. You are a piece of work."
Ballogun slowly looked at Equ, "Miss Equulei, your sister?" And seeing Equ nod he moved out of the way and sat heavily down on one of his chairs.

message 6: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"We thought you might have wandered into the forest" he said. "Crona was quite worried" he said gesturing to Crona who had fallen to her knees.

message 7: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Into the forest?" Equ asked, "Why would you think that? I was here with Mr Ballogun." Equ said. Confused she looked back at Crona who was still on her knees.
Ballogun stood up and walked over to his small kitchen, "Tea?" He roughly asked.

message 8: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

"Sure" Luka replied, walking past Crona into the small hut and sitting down, "You okay?" he asked Crona who was still on the ground.

message 9: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Crona looked up blankly, "Yes, um I think that I will need a cup of tea Mr Ballogun." Crona staggered up and noticed that she had scraped her knee's slightly, "Whoops, episkey." She muttered pointing her wand at her knees. She then walked over to the chair between Equ and Luka. "So will one of you explain to us what happened?" She asked Equ and Ballogun, still with a blank look on her face.

message 10: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka looked around the small hut. There were tons of strange things all over the walls and on the shelves that made him wonder. The hut was tiny in comparison to the large figure of Ballogun and Luka wondered how he could move around without bumping into things or hitting his head. He was deep in thought as the conversation went on between the others.

message 11: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"Oh right!" Equ said with a smile, "Well I was just wondering around and I saw that Mr Ballogun needed some help! He needed to get something from a place that was too small for him so he asked me." She accepted a cup of tea from Ballogun with a smile, "Thanks! And anyway, after that we just talked for a while and before I knew it! BAM!" She slammed her hands together with a great clap, "Time just flew by!" Equ smiled.
"Ah. I see." Crona replied to her and took a cup of tea from Ballogun. Taking a deep sip she said, "Well then. You should be going back to school now. I'm sure your friends are worried." She softly looked at Equ and smiled.

message 12: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka took the cup of tea and nodded at Ballogun, "Thank you" he smiled before taking a sip. "Well it's just good to know that you're okay" he said to Equ, taking another sip of tea.

message 13: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"You guys were both worried?" Equ asked, "No way! Thanks guys!" She clapped both her hands and got up to give Luka a hug. Turning over to Crona she hopped up in her lap to hug her and stayed there.
Crona looked down at Equ saying, "Well of course we were Equ." She turned up to Ballogun who had sat down and was watching the situation at hand, "Thank you for looking after Equulei."

message 14: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka grinned at Equ, "Of course, it was really boring and quiet without you around" he said, "You missed out on a whole day of school as well" he said jokingly in a mock serious tone.

message 15: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

"What?!" Equ cried out, "I don't believe it! Was it really that long Mr Ballogun?" Equ turned in Cronas lap and asked Ballogun.
"Oak. You kids call me Oak." Ballogun said, "And yes. A whole day."
Crona looked down at Equ, "Really Equulei, you should pay more attention to time, your grades will drop if you don't pay attention." Crona said dissaprovingly but smiled.

message 16: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka laughed, "You really didn't notice the time gone by?" he asked in disbelief, "That's crazy" Luka then spotted something out of the corner of his eye on the table in the corner. It looked like an egg. He'd only noticed it because it seemed to be rocking, looking as if whatever was in it was about to hatch. "Uh, Oak....what's that?" he asked pointing to the egg that was begginning to form cracks.

message 17: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Ballogun looked at the egg, "Just an egg." Ballogun said, "Professor Hues wanted me to watch over it untill it hatched."
"But what is inside it?" Crona asked.
"Acromantula." Ballogun roughly replied, "Kids. Leave. I need to get Professor Hues here, you'll distract him." Ballogun said as he walked over to the fireplace and grabbed a pot filled with Flo-powder.

message 18: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka nodded before standing, putting the teacup down on the table in front of him, "Thank you for the tea, and thank's for looking after Equ" he said, smiling kindly.

message 19: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

Euq started, "But wait no! I don't wanna go!" She wined.
"Come now. You cannot bother Mr Oak anymore." Crona said. She stood up, pulling Equ up with her and walked to the door. Opening it slighly she said, "Thank you for watching her. I hope the Acromantula will turn out fine." Crona turned on her heels and walked away, carrying Equ with her.
"Bye bye Oak!" Equ cried out, "I'll see you later!" She waved at him and smiled at his awkward half wave back.

message 20: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

Luka followed the two out the door.

((hey I gtg to bed, sorry for the crappy reply. My mum and dad are about to turn off the internet. byeee))

message 21: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((no worries, internet turned off for me to. anyway, where to? back to the great hall or walk through the grounds?))

message 22: by Maison, Upper Body Moderator (new)

((How about just straight back to the great hall :3))

message 23: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Yup I think that works))

message 24: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Just post it on the class -.- delete it from here and repost it...))

message 25: by Rhiannon, Lower Body Moderator (new)

Rhiannon (checkers82) | 2502 comments Mod
((sorry. I would have but I was on my phone before. Im on my laptop now so will do.))

message 26: by Alice, Head Moderator (new)

((Okays then :) That's good :) ))